PDA

View Full Version : RAM Mounts now knows the application that will work.

Cavman
04-26-2016, 03:20 PM
I had called RAM Mounts Requesting info about some sort of mount I could use on a Midland CB Radio. The guy didn't know of anything that would work?
Below is the reply I got back from RAM Mounts for the input I gave them about how to mount that radio. I got that info from owner's here on SpyderLovers.

Hello from RAM Mounts,

Thank you for reaching out. The RAM-B-238U is a great solution for mounting that style of radio. {Midland 75-822] I apologize our team member was not able to help you locate that cradle. I will be sure and relay this information to the entire team. With so many different devices and mount options sometimes it is possible a one of our staff has yet to come across a specific scenario, this sounds like one of those cases.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance.
-- Best Regards,
Anthony B. | Customer Support
RAM Mounting Systems
206-763-8361 Ext 148
8410 Dallas Ave South
Seattle, WA | 98108
www.rammount.com (http://www.rammount.com/)

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 7:41 AM,
Greetings, I called yesterday and talked to one of your tech guys about a mount for a Midland 75-822 CB Radio. He had no solution for any of your products to use to hold the radio on a motorcycle.

I found on SpyderLovers.com a solution. There are a number of folks using your RAM-HOL-BC1U for the radio to attach to as it has a belt clip. There is also a kit you have that has all the components needed for the whole mount to attach the handlebars.

I have that mount already so I ordered the radio holder and a RAM-B-238U so I can attach it to my current RAM mount.

Take care,