PDA

View Full Version : My RT-622 is Gone. (With Photo)

Cruzr Joe
04-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Well Brandon from Louisiana (BFROMLA) finaly took possession of his new to him Rt-622 trailer, i delivered it to him in Arkadelphia AR today and then we went into Cracker Barrel for dinner.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128583&stc=1

Enjoy it Brandon.

Cruzr Joe

AY4B
04-23-2016, 07:27 PM
Nice trailer Brandon. Looks like Joe painted it for you to match your ST:thumbup:. More room to haul stuff back from Spyderfest.

PrairieSpyder
04-23-2016, 07:47 PM
:congrats: to Brandon!

Cruzr Joe
04-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Got an email from him last night that he made it home safe and happy.

Cruzr Joe

Bfromla
04-24-2016, 05:34 PM
:yes::yes::yes: THANK YOU JOE!:firstplace::firstplace::2thumbs: Yes I am super happy :2excited: with my already FARKLE-LOADED trailer & will make my travels easiernojoke Sorry to say my spyderfest budget will be bit tighter this year but still room for fun:p
Thx for the comments yall. & keep an eye out for when joe sells something :coffee:
He does it right:firstplace: Great communication & double checks your understanding of it, so no problems there. I had few hiccups on my end & Joe graciously tolerated them & helped make the deal work:yes: even got my lunch! :clap: More needs to be said but will save it for spyderfest. To all those staying at Best Western Coach House Motel, his host hotel are sure to have a blast:clap::clap::yes::yes: Everyone else: be sure to visit:shemademe_smilie::cheers: