PDA

View Full Version : Elka Shock Question

cparker
04-23-2016, 09:50 AM
I have a question about the Elka Stage 2 shock with hydraulic preload. I ride 2 up about half the time, so I was thinking about getting a hydraulic preloaded adjuster. But I also have the OEM detachable saddlebags, which is where it would typically be mounted. I was told it would then need to be mounted on the side of the bike. Curious if anyone else this setup and, if so, a picture would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike,P
04-23-2016, 02:06 PM
I have a question about the Elka Stage 2 shock with hydraulic preload. I ride 2 up about half the time, so I was thinking about getting a hydraulic preloaded adjuster. But I also have the OEM detachable saddlebags, which is where it would typically be mounted. I was told it would then need to be mounted on the side of the bike. Curious if anyone else this setup and, if so, a picture would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Should be be easy to fab up something.. I have the hyd preload adjuster as well but it's mounted to the bracket I made to mount my aftermarket bags..

cparker
04-23-2016, 03:44 PM
Should be be easy to fab up something.. I have the hyd preload adjuster as well but it's mounted to the bracket I made to mount my aftermarket bags..

Thanks. How do you like the shock?