PDA

View Full Version : Back IN GA.

Spyderman_09
04-23-2016, 09:01 AM
Back in Georgia. Has anyone started a Spyder club up here? I bought a new RT last year while in Maryland. Had fun with the Maryland Spyder Ryders while up there on a three year project. They have 160 members.
Anyone here is GA. start a Spyder Club who rides?:doorag:

Spyder 42
04-23-2016, 10:16 AM
Back in Georgia. Has anyone started a Spyder club up here? I bought a new RT last year while in Maryland. Had fun with the Maryland Spyder Ryders while up there on a three year project. They have 160 members.

So far, we don't have an active club. There is a Facebook page for someone attempting to start a club but it isn't very active. You an reach out to local folks in the GA section. There are a few of us on the north and north east side of ATL.

We tend to ride mid week to avoid traffic but this is planting season, so the gardens take priority over other activities.

Brian Kay
04-23-2016, 10:37 AM

There are a few of us in the Cobb County area that ride...check out my Gadsden AL post from a couple of hours ago.

Brian