PDA

View Full Version : Installing rts saddlebag side marker lights

scarecrow
04-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Any videos on installing these lights?

Bob Denman
04-22-2016, 05:17 PM
:dontknow: But it's not really all that tough...
If you have the set from TricLED: their instructions are pretty darn good! nojoke

I managed to install mine, and my skill level pretty much stops, before it gets started! :opps:

garageguy
04-22-2016, 08:02 PM
:dontknow: But it's not really all that tough...
If you have the set from TricLED: their instructions are pretty darn good! nojoke

I managed to install mine, and my skill level pretty much stops, before it gets started! :opps:

I agree with Bob and I installed bag lights from Custom Dynamics. Straightforward instructions, a little drilling to run the wires and dis-assembly / re-assembly of the bag panels and rear panels on the RT. Took about an hour of my cheap labor. :D

ThreeWheels
04-22-2016, 09:13 PM
I agree with Bob and I installed bag lights from Custom Dynamics. Straightforward instructions, a little drilling to run the wires and dis-assembly / re-assembly of the bag panels and rear panels on the RT. Took about an hour of my cheap labor. :D

I did the Custom Dynamics also.
The instructions were very clear.

One precaution:
When you take the bag covers off, if you're not careful, they might slip out of your hands and fall. It's a good idea to put something soft on the ground so if they get away from you, they land gently and don't get scratched.
This isn't required, but put it in the category of "Good Idea".

As always my free advice comes with a double your money back guarantee.

finless
04-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Yes I have a video... See the DIY section here:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?63065-How-to-install-the-quot-Show-Chrome-quot-Rear-side-lights-and-3rd-4th-break-lights

Bob

Bob Denman
04-23-2016, 04:59 PM
I figured that the "Smart Bob" would have one! :clap: :bowdown: :2thumbs:

Thanks! :thumbup: