PDA

View Full Version : spyders nest vendor

val
03-01-2009, 09:11 AM
can anyone tell me where the spyders nest vendor is set up at daytona bike week ,I have a set of mirror extensions to pu and cannot find them:dontknow:

pitmon
03-01-2009, 09:17 AM
I was there yesterday and did not see them.. of course with so many vendors there I guess I could have missed them. I have heard some not so good things about them on the forums though so just be careful.

val
03-01-2009, 10:04 AM
I guess your right about being careful.I ordered the extensions on 1/31 still have not gotten them. Numerous contacts with them but few call backs . I guess i'll call my credit card company and put a stop on the payment

Donzo
03-01-2009, 11:43 AM
I ordered a radiator web from them - they charged me right away and then said it was shipped - nothing came. Called again, said they re-shipped - nothing came - lots of excuses and no product. I waited 8 weeks and finally called my credit card company and contested the charge(first time ever). There is something very wrong at Spydernest.
I called Kewl metal directly and had the web fed-exed to me in 3 days -- with a 10% discount for being a forum member.

Don in E Texas
03-01-2009, 12:13 PM
I know nothing about this company, but the following is on their web site, and might help explain some things??

Tim will be back to work Tuesday March 3. He was off do to him having 8 stints put in his heart. Welcome back BOSS.

don

val
03-01-2009, 02:12 PM
thats all the same excuses i keep getting. I was told he is in daytona beach hospital with a 2nd heart attack I am sorry but someome should be doing followups on customers especially when ordered 1/31.
I can call kewll and they will ship asap?

Roaddog2
03-01-2009, 03:47 PM
wow, where's the love?:dontknow:It's right here HDX and you don't neven now it :cus::joke:

Roaddog2
03-01-2009, 03:56 PM
Your'e the brother I wish I never had......:doorag:Your my Brother from another Mother but you are always there :thumbup:

Tim Harman
03-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Just got back from my Dr. I don't have to go back to see him for two months and best thing is I get to go back to work full time Tuesday with just a few restrictions. Nancy and I would like to give our thanks for all the prayers and true friendship giving to us. With out all the prayers that got sent up I really don't think I would of made it. Dr says were I had the blockages most people do not live. Again I want to thank my Saviour, family, friends and custermers for getting me through this. I have not been able to read all the get well cards we have recieved but I will real soon. Nancy (My Wife ) and my little girl Beth did the best job they could do with Wing Dreams and The Spyder's Nest while I was off. There were a few mistakes mad while I was in Ohio State U hospital in this case I am sorry. We are behind in our shipping, but we will get caught up the first of this week. Nancy and I never would of though the Spyder accessories sales would of been this great since we just started selling them on the web right before Christmas. I will not make any comments to the couple of guys that posted here. I will be the first to admit we are not perfect and once again I am truly sorry.

It Is nice to be alive and that I am starting to get stong again. One thing I learned in the Marines is to bounce back hard and strong.

Semper Fi

Tim & Nancy Harman

NancysToy
03-02-2009, 03:31 PM
It Is nice to be alive and that I am starting to get stong again. One thing I learned in the Marines is to bounce back hard and strong.

Tim & Nancy Harman
Glad to hear you are back among us and still kicking. Don't overextend yourself just because you are behind. You are the #1 priority, but I'll bet your wife has already told you that. Our continued prayers and wishes for your well being.
-Scotty http://forum.thestompbox.net/images/smilies/a---cold.gif

Roaddog2
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Just got back from my Dr. I don't have to go back to see him for two months and best thing is I get to go back to work full time Tuesday with just a few restrictions. Nancy and I would like to give our thanks for all the prayers and true friendship giving to us. With out all the prayers that got sent up I really don't think I would of made it. Dr says were I had the blockages most people do not live. Again I want to thank my Saviour, family, friends and custermers for getting me through this. I have not been able to read all the get well cards we have recieved but I will real soon. Nancy (My Wife ) and my little girl Beth did the best job they could do with Wing Dreams and The Spyder's Nest while I was off. There were a few mistakes mad while I was in Ohio State U hospital in this case I am sorry. We are behind in our shipping, but we will get caught up the first of this week. Nancy and I never would of though the Spyder accessories sales would of been this great since we just started selling them on the web right before Christmas. I will not make any comments to the couple of guys that posted here. I will be the first to admit we are not perfect and once again I am truly sorry.

Semper Fi

Tim & Nancy HarmanGlad to hear our doing better as HDX said the rest of the world can wait pm those guys and I'm sure they will be understanding :thumbup:

jnt
03-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Great to hear you are mending.

This was told to me (under similar circumstances):

"The degree you listen to your body and do only what it wants
that is the degree to which you will heal.

The degree you ignore your body and push and do all that stuff you mind says
that is the degree to which you will lay down scar tissue -
and pay the rest of your life."

Take the time to heal well.

Kariblay
03-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I just emailed Tim @ Spyders Nest and he replied promptly stating that if I order w/in 12 hours that the radiator web will be shipped by Wednesday.

I just placed my order with them...so, I am hopeful that they will come shining through for me, so I can give them credit on this thread.

Thanks in advance, Tim. :thumbup:

Karl

max continuous
03-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Got some great stuff on the website...sadly he won't ship to Canada. Anyone know who sells those handlebar inserts (SM5 990) in Canada?
Max