PDA

View Full Version : New to Tucson area

Jwenzen
04-21-2016, 07:20 AM
My wife and I are new to the Tucson area, actually Sahuarita. We have seen a number of Spyders on the roads and would love to get together on some Rydes and meet some new friends. We built some great friendships with our previous riding group back in Wisconsin and would love to do the same here.

Jeff

jaherbst
04-21-2016, 09:16 AM
My wife and I are new to the Tucson area, actually Sahuarita. We have seen a number of Spyders on the roads and would love to get together on some Rydes and meet some new friends. We built some great friendships with our previous riding group back in Wisconsin and would love to do the same here.

Jeff

PM your Phone number and we will call you when we return from Spyderfest. We have a large group of Spyder Ryders here in Tucson and Sierra Vista.

Jack

Chupaca
04-21-2016, 09:45 AM
You can check the upper left of the home page for groups and clubs but if you get in touch with Jack you will be covered....enjoy the all year ryding and the awesome place you will see....:2thumbs:

AppleSpyder
04-21-2016, 10:14 PM
Glad to hear you made the southwestern transition! We also hail from the "Frozen Tundra". I come from the Waupaca area, my husband was born and raised in the New Berlin area. Now we live down in Tombstone. Like Jack said we have a good size group that includes the Tucson area and Sierra Vista area. (Southern Arizona Spyder Ryders) We also have gotten together with the Spyder ryders in Phoenix. (Spyder Ryders of the Southwest)

We are getting together at the Tucson Speedway this Saturday 4-23 at about 5:30. (11955 S. Harrison Rd. Tucson) We have VIP parking up front, free admission tickets to the races, we will be the intermission entertainment and will be taking the track, possibly being the "pace car", and some other surprises. So if your free and would like to come spend some time with us we'd love to meet you. Our group also has monthly rides and some impromptu rides. If you would like you can pm me your email and I can put you on our group list. Hope to see you Saturday, Cindy

Big Arm
04-21-2016, 11:00 PM
:welcome: hope to meet up with you this fall. Started packing today for our trip back north. (My neighbor says the grass needs mowed)
Cindy, sorry I have to miss the Speedway adventure. Sounds like fun.
Hope you all have a safe summer.