View Full Version : cruise control

nixhl
04-20-2016, 05:40 PM
New F3 owner, just wanted to say thanks for all the info I've gotten here. I know it's been touched on many times but I liked the the looks of a black F3 (I bought) but almost spent the extra grand for a white F3s just to get the cruise control not knowing all you have to do is spend $215 and replace the right hand switch. Just posting to get started and hope maybe someone in the same situation sees it. Thanks again and keep posting info

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-20-2016, 05:46 PM
:congrats:..... :welcome:...... Thanks for info , but has been dis-cussed for quite awhile ....Mike :bbq:

SpyderTwyn
04-20-2016, 05:50 PM
Congrats on the new :spyder2:. Have any photographic proof? :congrats:

nixhl
04-20-2016, 06:07 PM
new here don't know how to post pictures yet, and yes I know the info has been here awhile that was kind of my point LOL

Dan McNally
04-20-2016, 06:18 PM
:congrats: and :welcome: - and if it means anything, I understood your point that you made in the first post.

IGETAROUND
04-20-2016, 06:22 PM
new here don't know how to post pictures yet, and yes I know the info has been here awhile that was kind of my point LOL

Welcome and thanks for posting this information; always seems like someone hasn't heard about this easy upgrade for any drive by wire spyder.:yes::thumbup::thumbup:

Al in Kazoo