PDA

View Full Version : Kewlmetal Peg Brackets

Sara
02-28-2009, 11:54 PM
I really like these brackets, and they attach on the motor mount bolts. After looking under my SE5, now knowing where the motor mount bolts are, I'm pretty sure I can fabricate my own mounts---has anyone loosened those motor mount bolts?? If you did, are there any problems to consider?? One is a bolt--the other is a nut----could attach to both of those, bend the metal to arrange for the pegs, but am a bit concerned about loosening the mm bolts.

zzneonzz
03-01-2009, 10:23 AM
I really like these brackets, and they attach on the motor mount bolts. After looking under my SE5, now knowing where the motor mount bolts are, I'm pretty sure I can fabricate my own mounts---has anyone loosened those motor mount bolts?? If you did, are there any problems to consider?? One is a bolt--the other is a nut----could attach to both of those, bend the metal to arrange for the pegs, but am a bit concerned about loosening the mm bolts.

Go to kewlmetals site and download there install instructions you have to do one side at a time and it is important that you do the correct side first. They also had to replace some of the bolts but they have well documented instructions on how to install them so this may help you.

Sara
03-01-2009, 08:10 PM
---------------------zzzzzzzzz

Sara
03-01-2009, 08:16 PM
---------------where do I find the instrctions for installing----couldn't locate them--------SSSSSSSSS

nyfdtsdemt
03-01-2009, 08:31 PM
http://www.kewlmetal.com/Portals/0/Spyder%20Footpeg%20Brackets.pdf

:spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyd er2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2:: spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyder2::spyde r2:

Sara
03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
---------thanks nyfd------I think I'll get the Kewl----SSS

zzneonzz
03-02-2009, 06:40 AM
---------thanks nyfd------I think I'll get the Kewl----SSS

:2thumbs: