PDA

View Full Version : NICK CARO MEETS TATT2R

tatt2r
02-28-2009, 06:40 PM
nick caro drove up from conn. to get tattooed ...this man is hardcore that is a 3 hour drive it's a brisk 32 degrees ....
and i took this picture no photoshop he drives from conn to NY everyday ...and his spyder shows it ...
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1014&stc=1&d=1235864363
and yes he is a hell of a nice guy...:coffee:
doesnt hold down his chinese food well though:D:barf:

Roaddog2
02-28-2009, 06:43 PM
nick caro drove up from conn. to get tattooed ...this man is hardcore that is a 3 hour drive it's a brisk 32 degrees ....
and i took this picture no photoshop he drives from conn to NY everyday ...and his spyder shows it ...
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1014&stc=1&d=1235864363
doesnt hold down his chinese food well though:D:barf:Awesome did he get a :spyder:Tat :thumbup:sorry about the lunch Nick.

Smylinacha
02-28-2009, 07:09 PM
doesnt hold down his chinese food well though:D:barf:

Cool!:2thumbs:

Jake007
02-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Was thinkin about ridin to Daytona from northern MN. Its 20 below in the am here now. Just put on Ind. 7 windshield and heated Corbin seat,along with 4inch risers and Givi bags, wish I had heated hand grips.... Almost 1800 mile trip, tough call.. Was supposed to have bike hauled but truck cancelled this week....

nickcaro
02-28-2009, 10:18 PM
I got there way ahead of schedule so I went for lunch at one of the local Chinese restaurants. After asking the waiter for hot oil in my wonton soup, he sells me on the idea of some specially hot dish that the "guest chef", who is only here for one more day and is also his favorite meal...

wtf, "Bring it on" I says to the guy.

I should have known something was wrong when the waiter and the hostess both stood by as I took the first bite. As I lifted the fork, the hostess assures me that if I don't like it, I do not have to pay for it and they will make a new dish for me.

All seemed well.. for a while at least. Then the rush of endorphins and the spice just did not get along...

The second we were done, I walked to the bathroom and called Ralph on the big white telephone.

Years ago, Honda had a campaign and the tag line was;
"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

To this day, everyone involved in my "Spyder World" has proven to be reliable, honest and a pleasure. Jamie is no different. I had a great time going up there and look forward to doing it again.

Yeah, we are both Spyder owners, but we would have never met without this board.

So, without getting to sentimental here. I would also like to thank everyone here for their involvement.

Lamont, hope you are having a good time down in FL!

nickcaro
02-28-2009, 10:21 PM
the artist at work

bjt
03-01-2009, 08:43 AM
the artist at work

Cool, action photos! :2thumbs:

What was the deal with that Chinese food, just super spicy?

SpyderDeb
03-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Was thinkin about ridin to Daytona from northern MN. Its 20 below in the am here now. Just put on Ind. 7 windshield and heated Corbin seat,along with 4inch risers and Givi bags, wish I had heated hand grips.... Almost 1800 mile trip, tough call.. Was supposed to have bike hauled but truck cancelled this week....

I'm also in MN :f_spider: I ride wear the Gerbing Jacket liner and gloves - they are great! Must say tho that I've only ridden as low as 40 degrees - highly recommend them. My husband has the heated grips on his NOT :spyder:- he's still a Harley guy ;) - he says he'd go to heated gloves instead. Stay warm:yes:

M2Wild
03-01-2009, 03:35 PM
the artist at work

That doesn't look like no spyder to me .... where are them legs?:D

Arachnaphile
03-01-2009, 11:11 PM
I got there way ahead of schedule so I went for lunch at one of the local Chinese restaurants. After asking the waiter for hot oil in my wonton soup, he sells me on the idea of some specially hot dish that the "guest chef", who is only here for one more day and is also his favorite meal...

wtf, "Bring it on" I says to the guy.

I should have known something was wrong when the waiter and the hostess both stood by as I took the first bite. As I lifted the fork, the hostess assures me that if I don't like it, I do not have to pay for it and they will make a new dish for me.

All seemed well.. for a while at least. Then the rush of endorphins and the spice just did not get along...

The second we were done, I walked to the bathroom and called Ralph on the big white telephone.

Years ago, Honda had a campaign and the tag line was;
"You meet the nicest people on a Honda"

To this day, everyone involved in my "Spyder World" has proven to be reliable, honest and a pleasure. Jamie is no different. I had a great time going up there and look forward to doing it again.

Yeah, we are both Spyder owners, but we would have never met without this board.

So, without getting to sentimental here. I would also like to thank everyone here for their involvement.

Lamont, hope you are having a good time down in FL!

Yeah, that would've been my "pause and reflect" moment:shocked:...