PDA

View Full Version : jUST Sitting here

vdoman
04-19-2016, 12:32 PM
reading every post ever written waiting for my 2016 F3 Limited Special Series to be delivered. NERVE-RACKING!!!!!! :2excited:

Fatcycledaddy
04-19-2016, 12:56 PM
I know that feeling. I went and picked my 2015 RTL up at iMotorsports in Chicago after waiting a week for them to get it ready. That ride back to pick it up was the longest 3 hour ride I have ever been on.:shocked::shocked:

Boy the ride back flew by though!

PrairieSpyder
04-19-2016, 01:02 PM
I love SpyderLovers, too, but it's a poor substitute for having a Spyder to ryde on. I've been without since late March, and I'm going through serious withdrawal. Can't wait till next week when I'll get my new F3T.

Bob Denman
04-19-2016, 01:05 PM
https://youtu.be/PDJ_Mz8ftqI

ARtraveler
04-19-2016, 01:16 PM
The long wait just aggravates the anticipation. :thumbup:

Chupaca
04-19-2016, 02:25 PM
I think we all know what your going through for one reaseon or another...you need to stay busy try laying some carpet for the F3's new home. Add some lighting and shelving. Maybe a lounge chair so you can read spyderlover stories to her....:roflblack: It beats watching a snail climb a chain link fence....:roflblack:

vdoman
04-19-2016, 06:01 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128398&stc=1
For hours late but looking gooooooooooood! :yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::thumbup:

OJ UK
04-19-2016, 06:11 PM
OK...I've done the waiting for my Spyder to be delivered thing and it ain't nice.
There is however a far worse predicament. Having your Spyder in the garage (which is down four flights of stairs and then
300 feet away!) and not even being able to go and polish it cos you ain't strong enough to get to it and you certainly couldn't get back!
It was a beautiful spring day today, trees budding with their new leaves and sunny and warm with no wind.....perfect riding weather.
After the nurse had called to change the dressing on my wound, I went out on the balcony for a while just to enjoy the smell of spring.
Better than nothing I suppose. Ho hum.....

Fatcycledaddy
04-19-2016, 06:17 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128398&stc=1
For hours late but looking gooooooooooood! :yes::yes::yes::clap::clap::thumbup:

great looking ride!

PrairieSpyder
04-19-2016, 06:39 PM
OK...I've done the waiting for my Spyder to be delivered thing and it ain't nice.
There is however a far worse predicament. Having your Spyder in the garage (which is down four flights of stairs and then
300 feet away!) and not even being able to go and polish it cos you ain't strong enough to get to it and you certainly couldn't get back!
It was a beautiful spring day today, trees budding with their new leaves and sunny and warm with no wind.....perfect riding weather.
After the nurse had called to change the dressing on my wound, I went out on the balcony for a while just to enjoy the smell of spring.
Better than nothing I suppose. Ho hum.....

Dang, Jeff. Now I feel guilty! :sour:

900Dave
04-19-2016, 07:00 PM
Yes I now know the feeling! Going to Motorsportsinc on Friday to seal the deal and then I hope I can make the exchange on Wednesday 4/27. :ohyea:

Deanna777
04-19-2016, 07:34 PM
Yes I now know the feeling! Going to Motorsportsinc on Friday to seal the deal and then I hope I can make the exchange on Wednesday 4/27. :ohyea: Post a picture, good luck! Deanna

Ron2andia
04-19-2016, 07:53 PM
I had to wait then it got moved back to another day:yikes:. Glad your wait is over:congrats: