PDA

View Full Version : Sierra Cycles Spyder Night in Tucson this Saturday (4/23)

SierraCycles
04-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Hi AZ Spyder Ryders!

Sierra Cycles will be hosting a Spyder Night this Saturday (April 23) at Tucson Speedway, which is the NASCAR track off Houghton Road in Tucson. This is open to all bikes, but Spyders will have the opportunity to ride the track during intermission and check out the track's progressive banking. Also Sierra Cycles will have VIP parking for Spyders, a VIP seating section, and complementary race tickets for all Spyders.

Please visit www.TucsonSpeedway.com (http://www.tucsonspeedway.com/) for more information, I believe gates open around 4pm, and racing starts around 7pm. I am under the impression that most of the Spyders are trying to show up around 6-7pm

Any questions please call Barry, David, or Steve @ Sierra Cycles 520-459-2589

We hope to see you all there!

PrairieSpyder
04-18-2016, 03:07 PM
This sounds like fun. If I lived in that area, and wasn't going to SpyderFest, I'd be there.

Jwenzen
04-23-2016, 08:54 AM
Bonnie and I cannot wait to meet everyone. We are new to the area and came from an elite dealer and riding group. Very impressed to see this support from a dealer.

Jeff and Bonnie Wenzen

AppleSpyder
04-23-2016, 10:04 AM
Hi AZ Spyder Ryders!

Sierra Cycles will be hosting a Spyder Night this Saturday (April 23) at Tucson Speedway, which is the NASCAR track off Houghton Road in Tucson. This is open to all bikes, but Spyders will have the opportunity to ride the track during intermission and check out the track's progressive banking. Also Sierra Cycles will have VIP parking for Spyders, a VIP seating section, and complementary race tickets for all Spyders.

Please visit www.TucsonSpeedway.com (http://www.tucsonspeedway.com/) for more information, I believe gates open around 4pm, and racing starts around 7pm. I am under the impression that most of the Spyders are trying to show up around 6-7pm

Any questions please call Barry, David, or Steve @ Sierra Cycles 520-459-2589

We hope to see you all there!

It's going to be a great night!! I'm so excited :yes: :yes:

Big Arm
04-23-2016, 10:08 AM
Sorry I have to miss this event. The Spyder is loaded for the trip to Spyderfest and then home for the summer. See you all in the fall. Have fun !!!

AppleSpyder
04-23-2016, 11:42 AM
Sorry I have to miss this event. The Spyder is loaded for the trip to Spyderfest and then home for the summer. See you all in the fall. Have fun !!!

Have a great time at Spyderfest and stay dry! You all have a great summer and we will be looking for you in the fall. Cindy