PDA

View Full Version : BRP Posts List of Owners Events for 2016

Spyder Tony
04-17-2016, 03:42 PM
With Bike Week being the official kickoff for the 2016 Owners Event season, BRP posted their official full list of 2016 Owners Events! The full list can be seen here:

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/shows-and-events.html

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128243&stc=1

Big F
04-17-2016, 06:03 PM
With Bike Week being the official kickoff for the 2016 Owners Event season, BRP posted their official full list of 2016 Owners Events! The full list can be seen here:

http://can-am.brp.com/spyder/shows-and-events.html

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128243&stc=1

OK, I've always known what the owner's events are, but what is involved or happens at a demo and/or outdoor event???????? Just wondering.
BIG F

Spyder Tony
04-17-2016, 10:33 PM
OK, I've always known what the owner's events are, but what is involved or happens at a demo and/or outdoor event???????? Just wondering.
BIG F

At the Demo Days i've attended, they had test rides of the new model Spyder (along with previous year models). As far as the Outdoor Events, I am not sure. Maybe someone who has attended one (or more) will jump in to share what goes on at such an event.

jaherbst
04-17-2016, 11:37 PM
These are not Owners Events. A true owners Event is 100% sponsored and put on by the manufacture of a product that has been sold and is inclusive in the event.

Can Am sponsored such an event in Durango Colorado. BRP/Can Am does not do this anymore. They are making contributions now to events that other people put on and sponsor. The events cannot be called owners events in any stretch of the imagination.

Lets get this right for a change and stop calling them owners events unless they are fully funded and put on by BRP/Can Am.

Jack

Deer Slayer
04-18-2016, 08:43 AM
These are not Owners Events. A true owners Event is 100% sponsored and put on by the manufacture of a product that has been sold and is inclusive in the event.

Can Am sponsored such an event in Durango Colorado. BRP/Can Am does not do this anymore. They are making contributions now to events that other people put on and sponsor. The events cannot be called owners events in any stretch of the imagination.

Lets get this right for a change and stop calling them owners events unless they are fully funded and put on by BRP/Can Am.

JackHi ya Jack, one could say the events are now put on my the owners. See ya...

jaherbst
04-18-2016, 09:21 AM
Hi ya Jack, one could say the events are now put on my the owners. See ya...

Lets call them "Rallys" which they really are and give credit to those who actually put them on and do all the hard work.

​Jack

SpyderGirl
04-18-2016, 10:30 AM
Let us not forget that there is a BIG rally going on in the west during the last week of September....RED ROCK SPYDER RALLY OF SOUTHERN UTAH (http://www.redrockspyderrally.com)

We already have 351 registered for this year's event which is an extension of the Spyders in the Redwoods from California. The Red Rock Spyder Rally is the largest Spyder event in the west put together by riders with over six years of experience organizing event such as this.

If you've never been to a rider-organized Spyder rally, I highly recommend them! Which ever rally you attend, plan on having a great time with like-minded riders!!!

jaherbst
04-18-2016, 08:14 PM
My previous posts were really to recognize all the hard work Katlyn and her marvelous crew do. This includes all the other "Rallys" and their hard work also. I used to do this for two large aviation groups. Several times we had plus or minus 1200 attendees. I know what it takes and it takes a lot.

I am not taking away the fact that BRP does make contributions to some Rallys but thats it. They should not get the credit by calling them "owners events" Unless they Organize and Fully Sponser the event.

I have been to three Rally's now called "Owners Events" with no tent, kiosk, vender tent or anyone to represent BRP. My understanding is that either a meal was bought by them or a financial contribution was made to help offset expenses. I do appreciate this but let's give credit where credit is due and not call them "owners events" unless they are fully funded and sponsored by BRP. Let's call them what they really are, Rally's

Looking forward to Spyderfest next week and can hardly wait for September to attend The Red Rocks Spyder Rally. Yahoo!

Jack

SpyderGirl
04-18-2016, 08:16 PM
Thank you again Jack. We are looking forward to the Red Rock Spyder Rally!!! :)

My previous posts were really to recognize all the hard work Katlyn and her marvelous crew do. This includes all the other "Rallys" and their hard work also. I used to do this for two large aviation groups. Several times we had plus or minus 1200 attendees. I know what it takes and it takes a lot.

I am not taking away the fact that BRP does make contributions to some Rallys but thats it. They should not get the credit by calling them "owners events" Unless they Organize and Fully Sponser the event.

I have been to three Rally's now called "Owners Events" with no tent, kiosk, vender tent or anyone to represent BRP. My understanding is that either a meal was bought by them or a financial contribution was made to help offset expenses. I do appreciate this but let's give credit where credit is due and not call them "owners events" unless they are fully funded and sponsored by BRP.

Looking forward to Spyderfest next week and can hardly wait for September to attend The Red Rocks Spyder Rally. Yahoo!

Jack