PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Spyder RTS picked up from dealer today - Wraps Maybe?

wings2fly
04-17-2016, 12:08 AM
So excited to get my new bike. I rode 2 wheels for many years that I called Mae West. I immediately picked up a name of Pegasus when I got on this large white steed. Just the ride home told me I'm going to love this. Riding to Laughlin River Run in a couple of weeks so need to put some miles on to get used to the feel. Based on this awesome forum I already had several addons while at the dealer.
Got the tri axis handlebars - glad already because I can adjust closer to avoid shoulder problems. Got the baja ron sway bar - the dealer had never head of - they said they noticed the difference right away with the test drive. Got my GPS hooked up but it is switching between radio and GPS music, so need to figure that out. Was wondering if anyone has added the 180 degree mirror and how did you attach. I noticed there is a bar you can mount by the windshield maybe mirror and camera later?
Love all the addon ideas and seriously considering either a chrome metallic wrap or a new diamond wrap but the sparkle may bother other peoples eyes. Love all the options.http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128208&stc=1

Big Arm
04-17-2016, 12:49 AM
:congrats: :2thumbs:

Chupaca
04-17-2016, 01:30 AM
Congratulations on your new ryde....:2thumbs: you have a lot of smiles , miles and being a rock star. Enjoy it and bemail safe...:riding:

Bfromla
04-17-2016, 02:32 AM
:congrats::welcome::2thumbs::doorag: Your on good path, glad you got farkles on before leaving dealer, but you should have tried more ride time before sou you would know the impact they make. :ohyea: Also the GPS will take over the speakers but only to tell you next turn, other related info, the radio should play the rest of time (if you have it or aux playing) the turn instructions will sound & then resume your music. (Does on mine fyi with no Bluetooth devices enabled to interfere, just ipod &GPS).
& with the bike name you have picked, do you plan on wraps decal that will look like wings?:popcorn::popcorn::roflblack:

murphybrown
04-17-2016, 02:45 AM
Quick answer i have TricLED 180' mirror mounted to my JT dash bar. Absolutely luv both. Also on JT
Bar I have my SPOT tracker and GPS. TrucLED and JT are both sponsors on SLovers. Welcome

So excited to get my new bike. I rode 2 wheels for many years that I called Mae West. I immediately picked up a name of Pegasus when I got on this large white steed. Just the ride home told me I'm going to love this. Riding to Laughlin River Run in a couple of weeks so need to put some miles on to get used to the feel. Based on this awesome forum I already had several addons while at the dealer.
Got the tri axis handlebars - glad already because I can adjust closer to avoid shoulder problems. Got the baja ron sway bar - the dealer had never head of - they said they noticed the difference right away with the test drive. Got my GPS hooked up but it is switching between radio and GPS music, so need to figure that out. Was wondering if anyone has added the 180 degree mirror and how did you attach. I noticed there is a bar you can mount by the windshield maybe mirror and camera later?
Love all the addon ideas and seriously considering either a chrome metallic wrap or a new diamond wrap but the sparkle may bother other peoples eyes. Love all the options.http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=128208&stc=1