PDA

View Full Version : SpyderLover Hats: 2 options

Mark@CAT
02-27-2009, 08:22 PM
I want to thank all of you for your input and assure you we take your suggestions to heart.

And although we can't please everyone, we're gonna try and get close. With that said, we'll be offering 2 versions of the Spyder hats shown below(Keep in mind what you see is NOT the final product, it is a graphic rendering, the final products will be embroidered and look much nicer).:2thumbs:

The first option you can select from will be the original Spyder design with the flames on the side, the back of the cap will have a velcro strap.

The 2nd option will be a flexfix style hat, fully enclosed and be available in 2 sizes: s/m and Lg/Xl. It will be solid black, but will not have the side flames. It will still have the webbing(I know some of you just don't like the arachnid theme, but I think it works for this design, fang you very much).
http://www.catspecialties.com/images/preprint/SpyderFlameCap2option.jpg
We'll have these hats up sometime next week, along with a brand new product to sink your teeth into: Vinyl Decals.

Hi resolution Spyderlovers logo decals for your pleasure, sizes 8" & 12".

These will be printed in full color at a hi resolution of 720 dpi on an easy release paper, and finished with a UV laminated protection.

So if you're wondering what it would look like if you were told to stick it somewhere...

See a preview below of the 8" size:

http://www.catspecialties.com/images/preprint/Spyder-Decal-web1.jpg

By the way some of you should have received your denim shirts by now, let us know what you think.

That's all for now have a great weekend.

Mark

strats
02-27-2009, 08:38 PM
I hope you can ship all these goodies "Down Under" Mark?:bowdown:

Degaman
02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
I like the flexfit option without the flames. Count me in!

Roaddog2
02-27-2009, 08:48 PM
were are the hats made before you work on them both styles look great :spyder2:

crazycanuck
02-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Mark,

Can you throw "Nor Cal" on the back of the hats:2thumbs:

Spyderjuice
02-27-2009, 10:26 PM
I really like the second option (flex-fit). What is the material the hats are made of? Picture looks like maybe wool... :dontknow:

Juice

Trickie Dick
02-27-2009, 10:37 PM
:2thumbs: flex fit. :2thumbs:

How do we order:dontknow:

bone crusher
02-27-2009, 10:56 PM
I like the hat without the flames...can you put on a red/yellow web instead of the flames or am I asking too much?

Regardless, with all the work you're putting in, I'll get one...don't worry!

Thanks for all the hard work...

babyanlee
02-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Got Denim shirts today they look great.:2thumbs:. They do run a little large. :yes::yes::yes:

jwfranklin
02-28-2009, 11:12 AM
I'm kinda torn about which one to get. Really prefer the flames, But I Really prefer the flexfit. I have a 8 ft shelf in my closet that is loaded with hats All but 2 bike related, Those 2 are John Deere, when I drive my tractor. Do I really need another.

Wayne

Wichita Mikey
02-28-2009, 01:07 PM
There you go Mark another Great job, well done :firstplace: :congrats::2thumbs::clap::yes:

gjco
02-28-2009, 02:25 PM
hows that for customer service make a suggestion and BAM is done. Thanks for the great new product I will be ordering soon I hope, Have to ask the boss (wife).

hawkiii
02-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey Mark, The denim Spyder shirts went over big. Love them, enjoying the "Love at first bite" also. Keep 'em coming!

jeuchler
02-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Mark

Flexfit, all black :thumbup:

Vinyl sticker :thumbup:

(51st birthday coming up...need to make it easy for my lovely bride. I'll just send her the link (http://www.catspecialties.com/SpyderLovers-Shirts-C290.aspx)!)

Thanks!

richie
02-28-2009, 09:01 PM
I like the flexfit option without the flames. Count me in!

Ditto: :thumbup: richie

rattdaddy@netzero.
03-01-2009, 12:35 AM
:2thumbs:great hats i'll definatly get a couple!quote=Mark@CAT;77066]I (hatsquote=Mark@CAT;77066]I) want to thank all of you for your input and assure you we take your suggestions to heart.

And although we can't please everyone, we're gonna try and get close. With that said, we'll be offering 2 versions of the Spyder hats shown below(Keep in mind what you see is NOT the final product, it is a graphic rendering, the final products will be embroidered and look much nicer).:2thumbs:

The first option you can select from will be the original Spyder design with the flames on the side, the back of the cap will have a velcro strap.

The 2nd option will be a flexfix style hat, fully enclosed and be available in 2 sizes: s/m and Lg/Xl. It will be solid black, but will not have the side flames. It will still have the webbing(I know some of you just don't like the arachnid theme, but I think it works for this design, fang you very much).
We'll have these hats up sometime next week, along with a brand new product to sink your teeth into: Vinyl Decals.

These will be printed in full color at a hi resolution of 720 dpi on an easy release paper, and finished with a UV laminated protection.

So if you're wondering what it would look like if you were told to stick it somewhere...

By the way some of you should have received your denim shirts by now, let us know what you think.

Mark[/quote]

mc2276
03-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Hey Mark,
Been thinking about it, but how about some tank top tees or something of such for the ladies?

Jimmy Neutron
03-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Then what about my black leather jacket with big yellow spyder on back.. Aghhhhhhhhhh that woould be sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt:2thumbs:

Mark@CAT
03-02-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey Mark,
Been thinking about it, but how about some tank top tees or something of such for the ladies?

That's a good idea, we'd have to create the appropriate artwork of course, do you have any suggestions?

gjco
03-02-2009, 09:25 PM
not to go off topic again but in another post they where talking about Spyder Owners group I think that we already have one. How about some bars that fit the Spyderlovers Patch to say what state you are from.:dontknow:

mc2276
03-02-2009, 09:56 PM
That's a good idea, we'd have to create the appropriate artwork of course, do you have any suggestions?

You know, I really haven't the slightest idea. It was just something that I thought about the other day while I was at the local H-D dealer. So how about it ladies? Any idea for something? Anything at all? Why should you be bundled up in the same gear as the guys are? How about something that makes you stand out even more?

Desert Spyder
03-02-2009, 10:05 PM
I just got my denim today. Quick work! That makes 3 different Spyder shirts for me from CAT. Love em. A hat now? Good grief!

jimclarkf1
03-02-2009, 10:15 PM
The hats look GREAT, any chance for a RED EDGE or YELLOW or SILVER along the brim of the bill, and flex fit :chat::spyder:

Star Cruiser
04-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I want to thank all of you for your input and assure you we take your suggestions to heart.

Mark

Mark,
I would like to get one witht he flames. Is there anychance that someone might be able to get mine and meet up in the USA (at Americade). I am not sure about duty and customs if it is shipped to Canada. I may have missed where I should order these FANTASTIC looking hats if it were posted somewhere on this discussion board.
See you soon,

irish2themax
04-21-2009, 02:55 PM
I'll be buying one of the all-black versions :2thumbs::2excited:

vt228
04-21-2009, 03:38 PM
i'll be geting the flam one do you have one with the spyderlovers on it ill take 2:agree: