PDA

View Full Version : F3 Limited GPS or lack of??

900Dave
04-12-2016, 07:56 PM
So the F3 Limited is a little pricey. Then there are discussions of driver floor boards are they included or not? I believe they are everyone I looked at had them on.

Then the GPS? $27,000.00 + for a Limited and you have to pay $750.00 for the GPS? Now wait a minute! It is not $750.00, don't forget you have to mount it to something and BRP wants another $250.00 for the mount:yikes:.

Come on BRP step up to the plate! Are you trying to draw new customers or drive them away!

Just had to vent about the gps thing. I am still buying an F3 Limited this year. :2thumbs:

armyspydervet
04-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Limited' definitely have the floorboards. It was the F3T that there was a question. BRP settled that debate today and fixed their website.

I was going back and forth on the GPS. I can't bring myself to drop 1k on something my phone does for free.

dreid999
04-20-2016, 01:27 PM
So the F3 Limited is a little pricey. Then there are discussions of driver floor boards are they included or not? I believe they are everyone I looked at had them on.

Then the GPS? $27,000.00 + for a Limited and you have to pay $750.00 for the GPS? Now wait a minute! It is not $750.00, don't forget you have to mount it to something and BRP wants another $250.00 for the mount:yikes:.

Come on BRP step up to the plate! Are you trying to draw new customers or drive them away!

Just had to vent about the gps thing. I am still buying an F3 Limited this year. :2thumbs:

Done the Ram handlebar mount and ran own power/works great...