PDA

View Full Version : Twin Cities Spyder Riders

SpydySense
04-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Looking for some peeps to ride with that live in the Twin Cities Metro Area, Like Plymouth, Maple Grove, area. Give me a shout out if interested in riding.

Thank You

Bill n Lori

EAGLE27
04-11-2016, 06:31 PM
I live in Burnsville and would love to ride. My working hours vary so always give a shout out when you want to ride.

Pat

Looking for some peeps to ride with that live in the Twin Cities Metro Area, Like Plymouth, Maple Grove, area. Give me a shout out if interested in riding.

Thank You

Bill n Lori

schoebeg
04-13-2016, 12:01 PM

Thank You

Bill n Lori

I am a new rider and live in Farmington, MN but plan ride up to the Greenfield, MN and Rockford, MN areas in the near future.

Greg

Djhiltz
07-11-2016, 09:47 PM
I am in Ramsey and just picked up an F3.

MKrone
07-12-2016, 12:50 PM
The much better half (she reads these posts) and I live in Spring Park by Lake Minnetonka, we are not far and always looking for folks to ride with. Feel free to reach out to me by PM for contact details.

mk

BeardedDBA
07-12-2016, 10:55 PM

Thank You

Bill n Lori

I live in Eagan. I have no qualms about driving halfway across the state if I have to for a group ryde. Plymouth, Maple Grove area is not a problem.
I'm still a working stiff, so weekends work best.

-Chuck

Babyblue
07-15-2016, 05:37 PM

Thank You

Bill n Lori

Minneapolis here. It would be nice to ride with a group down on this end of the state. Mora is too far since they start so early in the AM.

We are retired, so any time is good for us. Can hubby ride along even though he rides a Harley?;)

Lori

Gardik
08-23-2022, 12:11 PM
Still got your bike? I also live in Ramsey, MN. just picked up my 2022 F3-T in June.

ARtraveler
08-23-2022, 01:57 PM
This thread dates back to 2016. Information may not be current. :bowdown:

And...:welcome: :yes:

Babyblue
08-24-2022, 01:59 PM
I to am looking to ride with others. I picked up my 2nd Spyder in June. I have been riding Spyder's since 2012 when I purchased a RT. Now I have a 2016 F3T. Maybe us Twin City riders could meet up at a restaurant and throw some ideas around for rides. Riding alone is okay, but I am a recent widow and would love to go places with other like minded people. I live in Minneapolis.

Lori