PDA

View Full Version : Trikester's mods

trikester
02-26-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm a low mod guy, just two so far. Maybe I could convince you that the trike shown in my profile is my highly modified Spyder. Then, I also have a bridge to sell. :D

#1 - Factory 1" riser (I'm 6' 3")

#2 - Hand Brake, hydraulic operated, based (with some of my changes) on the original mod done by NEXUS. Extensively described, with photos, in the "SHOP TALK" section (currently on page 2).

When I rode Mt Palomar with Lamonster with his highly custom Spyder, I joked that someday, someone would look at my Spyder and say: Wow! An original Spyder, you never see those, it's a collectors dream! :firstplace:

Dudley
02-26-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm a low mod guy, just two so far. Maybe I could convince you that the trike shown in my profile is my highly modified Spyder. Then, I also have a bridge to sell. :D

#1 - Factory 1" riser (I'm 6' 3")

#2 - Hand Brake, hydraulic operated, based (with some of my changes) on the original mod done by NEXUS. Extensively described, with photos, in the "SHOP TALK" section (currently on page 2).

When I rode Mt Palomar with Lamonster with his highly custom Spyder, I joked that someday, someone would look at my Spyder and say: Wow! An original Spyder, you never see those, it's a collectors dream! :firstplace:

As best we can tell, ours is done also. Signature has add-ons. NO electrical add-ons.