PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster Adjustable Cupholder

keefer
04-10-2016, 03:23 PM
This is the best cupholder I have found! I mounted a Ram Mount Ball to the threaded hole in the center of my Tri Axis bars. Quick release on cupholder mounts to the ball. It will adjust big enough to hold my 30oz Yeti tumbler. I just need to find some Cognac powder coating.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127704&stc=1

AY4B
04-10-2016, 05:30 PM
I was wanting a cup holder on one side and X grip phone holder on the other side. Does it work on a ST Handlebar with GPS mounted on the center? All the pics I see are on an F3 which has more of the traditional handlebar setup.

keefer
04-10-2016, 05:48 PM
I was wanting a cup holder on one side and X grip phone holder on the other side. Does it work on a ST Handlebar with GPS mounted on the center? All the pics I see are on an F3 which has more of the traditional handlebar setup.

Lamonstergarage.com shows it for the ST but it says it will clamp on the passenger grab rail. I have an RTS and I don't know what the ST handlebar looks like. Lamonster sells the Spydercuff that may work for you. If you have any bolts on your handlebar then Ram Mount may have a solution to mount a ball.

AY4B
04-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Lamonstergarage.com shows it for the ST but it says it will clamp on the passenger grab rail. I have an RTS and I don't know what the ST handlebar looks like. Lamonster sells the Spydercuff that may work for you. If you have any bolts on your handlebar then Ram Mount may have a solution to mount a ball.

He has it on the ST section for sale but in the pic, it shows it on an F3. I cant have it on the grab bars because my Smuggler trunk goes over them.

AY4B
04-10-2016, 06:01 PM
It would be nice if someone came up with a caddy that mounted on the rear floorboards. I could raise them all the way up and the drink and chips will be right there.:D

trikermutha
04-10-2016, 06:20 PM
His handle bar mount has multiple threaded holes on it and can mount a few things to it.