PDA

View Full Version : I've got The MIssus giving this some thought...

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 01:59 PM
I was at my Dealer this morning, (klinger's PowerSports in Walton, NY), and was looking at the f3-Limited...
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127647&stc=1

DAMN; that's a fine-looking bike! :2thumbs:
Anyway; the Missus got done at her quilting store, and came looking for me. :shocked:
Quick as a fox; Aaron (The Spyder Technician) and I took the F3 that was set up with the U-fit system, and configured it to fit her... (Short arms and legs: she's built like a second-base bag with boobs! :roflblack:)
She climbed on it, AND IT FIT her like a dang glove! :yes::yes::yes:
She eventually climbed off of it, and sat on the Limited, and got the biggest grin on her face... :D

...And the wheels were definitely spinning!

Cruzr Joe
04-09-2016, 02:02 PM
I was at my Dealer this morning, (klinger's PowerSports in Walton, NY), and was looking at the f3-Limited...
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127647&stc=1

DAMN; that's a fine-looking bike! :2thumbs:
Anyway; the Missus got done at her quilting store, and came looking for me. :shocked:
Quick as a fox; Aaron (The Spyder Technician) and I took the F3 that was set up with the U-fit system, and configured it to fit her... (Short arms and legs: she's built like a second-base bag with boobs! :roflblack:)
She climbed on it, AND IT FIT her like a dang glove! :yes::yes::yes:
She eventually climbed off of it, and sat on the Limited, and got the biggest grin on her face... :D

...And the wheels were definitely spinning!

Bob:

I seen that exact bike on the showroom at PitBull while i was up there this week, it is sweet looking, that pearl red is awesome on the F3.

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
04-09-2016, 02:03 PM
Now let it soak in...:popcorn:go have some bacon.....:roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
04-09-2016, 02:07 PM
You mean for her? Or her permission for you to trade your RT? You may become a 2-Spyder household, Bob! :ohyea:

Do you want me to call her and talk her into it?

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 02:23 PM
It would have to be hers; I like my RT too much! nojoke
She thought that the amount of storage would be "adequate" for her needs... and she'd always have me and the RT along for any serious shopping episodes anyway. :D

She's looking at the bike and accessory catalogs right now! http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127648&stc=1

Patti,
Maybe if you send me home from SpyderFest with a note of approval...

cuznjohn
04-09-2016, 02:34 PM
i like it.

oldguyinTX
04-09-2016, 02:57 PM
That is one fine machine. You know she's gonna buy it. Or make you buy it for her. :shemademe_smilie:Just keep in mind that your "maintenance workload" will double! Also remember "happy wife, happy life"!:bowdown:

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Bob I would sell Her my Cobra for less than what it will cost for that F-3, and I'll even hold the note........:yikes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:...... ...Mike :bbq:

jaherbst
04-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Is that the F3 T or the F3 Limited? T for touring I think/ Not sure. Ride Now has had one here for about a month. It is attractive!

Jack

Brentc
04-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Wow, I knew we were good Bob, but holy cow that's amazing. Just being in the same room with one of can cause uncontrolled urge to purchase a spyder?

This opens up a whole new line of marketing.

:roflblack:

Be be very careful, we must only use our powers for good.......

ElmoLucy
04-09-2016, 03:53 PM
Help... I can't get the image of a second base bag with boobs out of my mind.

That is one good looking bike. I have a feeling you won't have much of a problem talking her into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gkamer
04-09-2016, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Bob Denman;(Short arms and legs: she's built like a second-base bag with boobs! :roflblack:)[/QUOTE]

For your sake I hope she doesn't have access to this forum:pray:

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 04:51 PM
:D She doesn't...

Jack... It's the Limited model. It comes with the chrome wheels that match the RT Limited's hoops, and it's already got the radio, heated grips, and cruise control installed.
The only thing to add: rider and passenger floorboards! :thumbup:

Sam Mac
04-09-2016, 05:18 PM
You don't have one so you must need one. :yes:

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Actually; I'm happier than a clam in wet sand, with my RT Limited... :D

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Help... I can't get the image of a second base bag with boobs out of my mind.

Trust me: :D You get used to it! :roflblack: :clap:

Bfromla
04-09-2016, 05:33 PM
For your sake I hope she doesn't have access to this forum:pray:
:firstplace::gaah::lecturef_smilie:Bob's eponymous member status would be clipped:yikes::shocked::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: :roflblack: Then what ELSE?!:chill::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Good luck to ya Bob, & the missus always good to have another happy spyder lover:firstplace: & additional storage on trips:doorag:

900Dave
04-09-2016, 05:35 PM
The only thing to add: rider and passenger floorboards! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Bob, the Limited comes with rider floorboards. Passenger has pegs.

PrairieSpyder
04-09-2016, 06:35 PM
It would have to be hers; I like my RT too much! nojoke
She thought that the amount of storage would be "adequate" for her needs... and she'd always have me and the RT along for any serious shopping episodes anyway. :D

She's looking at the bike and accessory catalogs right now! http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127648&stc=1

Patti,
Maybe if you send me home from SpyderFest with a note of approval...

How much is it worth to you for me NOT to mention how you described her?

Is that the F3 T or the F3 Limited? T for touring I think/ Not sure. Ride Now has had one here for about a month. It is attractive!

Jack

That's the ltd. All that chrome is a give-away.

ARtraveler
04-09-2016, 06:43 PM

Jack

Antenna and real chrome = LTD. I believe the T does not come with a radio therefore no antenna.

ARtraveler
04-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Well Bob? :bbq::bbq::bbq: That's some BBQ Bacon to help you think it over. :yes:

HayRog
04-09-2016, 07:36 PM

..]
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127647&stc=1Really .... really great color :D

jaherbst
04-09-2016, 07:54 PM
:D She doesn't...

Jack... It's the Limited model. It comes with the chrome wheels that match the RT Limited's hoops, and it's already got the radio, heated grips, and cruise control installed.

I like the looks. Very nice.

​Jack

murphybrown
04-09-2016, 07:56 PM
Wow, I knew we were good Bob, but holy cow that's amazing. Just being in the same room with one of can cause uncontrolled urge to purchase a spyder?

This opens up a whole new line of marketing.

:roflblack:

Be be very careful, we must only use our powers for good.......
Something has happened to your "no on F3" powers. Read this post and yep.. Absolute proof the 'apple cart aka F3t anti buy' wires have been short circuited. I'm doomed!!! :yikes:

Deanna777
04-09-2016, 07:59 PM
I like it. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popc orn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: popcorn:
Deanna

jaherbst
04-09-2016, 07:59 PM
How much is it worth to you for me NOT to mention how you described her?

That's the ltd. All that chrome is a give-away.

Jackie likes Chrome! :yes: I grew up (almost) in the Fifties. We liked our Chrome and Shackled rear ends. (on our cars) :D:D

Me

oldguyinTX
04-09-2016, 08:56 PM

Bob, the Limited comes with rider floorboards. Passenger has pegs.[/QUOTE]

When she buys it, (or when you buy it for her) ,she is not gong to worry about a passenger. I think she wants a "rider only" :ani29:. You have your RT that you love and ride a lot.I just can't picture you as a "back seat passenger".

garb55
04-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Bob
Looks like your allowance is going to get smaller once she starts to farkle the F 3

Bob Denman
04-10-2016, 07:42 AM
I was on the bike yesterday; it's a Limited, and it doesn't have floorboards. The brochures are wrong. nojoke

Ron2andia
04-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Trust me: :D You get used to it! :roflblack: :clap:
Lmao:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Hope you get the bike!

Trbayth
04-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Something has happened to your "no on F3" powers. Read this post and yep.. Absolute proof the 'apple cart aka F3t anti buy' wires have been short circuited. I'm doomed!!! :yikes:

You and me both!

Brentc
04-10-2016, 08:15 AM
I was on the bike yesterday; it's a Limited, and it doesn't have floorboards. The brochures are wrong. nojoke

Bob, for what it's worth, Chris is going through a similar issue. You can't build an F3-t online with pegs. Not sue if brochures and website are wrong, or what. Seems like a big deal that Can Am would want to clarify or fix asap. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be upset when there spyders start showing up without floorboards as they wanted.....

BlueBayou
04-10-2016, 08:28 AM
Wow, she said she really liked my F3-S when I stopped by, but I thought she was just being nice. But really, second base with boobs????

murphybrown
04-10-2016, 08:33 AM
I was on the bike yesterday; it's a Limited, and it doesn't have floorboards. The brochures are wrong. nojoke I'm not looking at the limited and Pitbull said no issue to add floorboards to the model I want [a must have for me]....so assume you could add to the limited also...Bob you realize how "dangerous" this particular subject post is for you...thinking the Denman household is soon to be a 2 spyder "affair"...NICE...:yikes:

Bob Denman
04-10-2016, 08:35 AM
Wow, she said she really liked my F3-S when I stopped by, but I thought she was just being nice.

Wayne,
:lecturef_smilie: This is at LEAST partially your fault. :D
She did like your bike, and we got to talkin' about it... ;)

The floorboards are REALLY easy to add to the bike... Due to the U-fit system; it's all adjustable, and removable! :thumbup:
She's got to think about this A LOT! But at least she hasn't dismissed it yet!

armyspydervet
04-10-2016, 08:45 AM
Bob, for what it's worth, Chris is going through a similar issue. You can't build an F3-t online with pegs. Not sue if brochures and website are wrong, or what. Seems like a big deal that Can Am would want to clarify or fix asap. I'm sure a lot of people are going to be upset when there spyders start showing up without floorboards as they wanted.....

BRP says it is a "glitch" in website when you build the bike. They are sending my dealer the footboards and dealer will install them. Not sure how much longer the "glitch" will be there. But I do appreciate them acknowledging that I wasn't going crazy.

I almost feel bad for BRP, they are going to have a lot of people calling them looking for their Footboards...I said almost :popcorn:

spyderCodes
04-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Bob, Bob, Bob.

Darren111
04-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Bob next time you visit dealer please could you take a picture of Intense Red F3 and share with us on SL.:thumbup:

armyspydervet
04-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Bob next time you visit dealer please could you take a picture of Intense Red F3 and share with us on SL.:thumbup:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127700&stc=1http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127701&stc=1

Heres mine. Sorry it's upside down. I can't figure out how to get them in there right side up :banghead:

OJ UK
04-10-2016, 02:45 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127702&stc=1http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127703&stc=1

HTH....

Brentc
04-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Of course the guy from down under can make things right side up!

Nice looking new ryde there......:thumbup:

Bob Denman
04-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi Darren,
Unfortunately; I seem to never has a camera with me!
But Chris did, and Geoff flipped them for you! :bowdown:

kngfsh27
04-10-2016, 05:22 PM
Bob, This is how I got my Spyder. Just stopped in to look and they sold my wife on it.:yes: She kept looking at the brochure during lunch and we went back and bought it. Your wife will love it.

Bob Denman
04-10-2016, 05:27 PM
This is a BIG step for her: admitting that the idea is beginning to tickle her fancy! :D
In the past: she had always been content to look at the scenery, and complain about my riding skills! :shocked:
She'd have to get her license (No Big Deal...), and I'd have to upgrade our helmet to helmet communications.
(Currently using a pair of Teamset Pro's, but I've got some G-4's laying around somewhere...)

PrairieSpyder
04-10-2016, 06:18 PM
Bob, I'm seriously considering a F3Tat Pitbull's this month. If I do, I'm definitely getting floorboards. I asked Len if I could also get pegs mounted forward of the floorboard/brake to use as highway pegs, but he said no can do. Not sure why.

I heard someone speak of a F3TS, which I think is an F3T with stereo, etc.

Maybe Kathy should fly to SF and she can ride her F3 home with you.

900Dave
04-10-2016, 06:45 PM

The brochure is not wrong! The Limited comes with rider floorboards. I have been on 4 different Limited's at 3 different dealers an each and every one had rider floor boards.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127700&stc=1http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127701&stc=1

Heres mine. Sorry it's upside down. I can't figure out how to get them in there right side up :banghead:

This is an F3T. No rider floorboards. Bob were you on a T and not a Limited?

By the way the T model looks just as good for a lot less money.

bodymanpainter
04-10-2016, 06:55 PM
The brochure is not wrong! The Limited comes with rider floorboards. I have been on 4 different Limited's at 3 different dealers an each and every one had rider floor boards.

I have to agree also but to each there own! Hope Bob's wife gets the F3,
they are lots of fun to ride!
Toby

armyspydervet
04-10-2016, 07:04 PM

when you build a bike online, they all come with floorboards. After going back and forth about it with BRP, mine are on the way.

armyspydervet
04-10-2016, 07:10 PM
One of the things that amazes me about this bike is the windshield. Even though I sit slightly above the top, I have almost no wind in my face due to the design. I answered a call on my Sena with the face shield up on my helmet, and my wife said she could not hear any wind. I was going about 55 mph at the time. I can't think of any factory accessories I want to replace. This bike is almost perfect stock.

jaherbst
04-10-2016, 07:42 PM

Jack may be right after all. "I was only wrong once in my life. I thought I was wrong but actually it turned out I was Right." :sour:

The ones sitting on the floor here look the same with different equipment. One is an F3-T for sure and the other I believe to be the limited.

Jack

Darren111
04-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Thank you armyspydervet and OJ UK for posting pics and putting them up right way. Bob the Intense red colour is stunning and I hope your wife gets this. :yes::yes::yes:

Bob Denman
04-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Me too! Then, I can just "ride out of range" of the bike to bike communicators, and enjoy some peace and quiet! :roflblack:
Wait... :shocked: She's not behind me; is she?

Trbayth
04-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Me too! Then, I can just "ride out of range" of the bike to bike communicators, and enjoy some peace and quiet! :roflblack:

You sure do like playing with fire, don't you Bob? :roflblack:

OJ UK
04-11-2016, 03:14 PM

Sadly Bob that won't be the case as the F3-T/Ltd will be faster than your RT and Kathy will have no problem keeping up with you!

Bob Denman
04-11-2016, 05:20 PM
:D Remember: "Old age and treachery, can easily defeat youth and strength." :roflblack:

Bob Denman
04-12-2016, 08:59 AM
You sure do like playing with fire, don't you Bob? :roflblack:

:D We've all got to die somehow! :2thumbs:

ElmoLucy
04-12-2016, 10:20 AM

Not sure if that is her or second base. :roflblack: If she is thinking it over then she has the bug, it's just a matter of time. nojoke

Bob Denman
04-12-2016, 10:35 AM
She was doing some online shopping for Red leather motorcycle jackets... :D

Darren111
04-12-2016, 01:46 PM
She was doing some online shopping for Red leather motorcycle jackets... :D

Lady in red is what I am thinking right now Bob.

Bob Denman
04-12-2016, 01:55 PM
:D Me too! :thumbup:

armyspydervet
04-12-2016, 04:48 PM
I see BRP fixed the website and floorboards are now an add-on option. I guess that makes me kind of famous that I forced them to change their website settings. :roflblack:

Supposedly they are going to honor the floorboards. Still waiting for my dealer to contact me. We will see. :dontknow:

Brentc
04-12-2016, 05:05 PM
I see BRP fixed the website and floorboards are now an add-on option. I guess that makes me kind of famous that I forced them to change their website settings. :roflblack:

Supposedly they are going to honor the floorboards. Still waiting for my dealer to contact me. We will see. :dontknow:

That at would be great if they hooked you up! Just think, we'll all be able to say we knew you way before you were famous.......:shocked:

Bob Denman
04-12-2016, 06:00 PM
:agree: :clap: :bowdown:

Cruzr Joe
04-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Well .......................... I thought that I might get one of the Red Pearl F3 Limiteds .................. But seen as everyone else is going to get one i might have to look at something else.

But they sure are Beautiful.

Cruzr Joe

Deanna777
04-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Well .......................... I thought that I might get one of the Red Pearl F3 Limiteds .................. But seen as everyone else is going to get one i might have to look at something else.

Cruzr Joe Cruzr Joe, I am not getting one. Deanna

armyspydervet
04-12-2016, 07:33 PM

Cruzr Joe

You can still chose from Gray, Black, or White :thumbup:

900Dave
04-12-2016, 07:38 PM

The website still shows the driver floor boards are included. That is what it showed a couple weeks ago. Also every dealer I went to had them installed at no extra charge. :dontknow:

I am riding to a fourth dealer on Saturday. I will see if they have them included also. By the way lots of Spyder dealers here, 8 of them within a 2 hour ride, the closest one is 15 minutes away.

armyspydervet
04-12-2016, 08:21 PM
The website still shows the driver floor boards are included. That is what it showed a couple weeks ago. Also every dealer I went to had them installed at no extra charge. :dontknow:

I am riding to a fourth dealer on Saturday. I will see if they have them included also. By the way lots of Spyder dealers here, 8 of them within a 2 hour ride, the closest one is 15 minutes away.

Are you looking at F3 Limiteds or F3-Ts? The Limiteds have the floorboards, the Tourings do,not.

Bob Denman
04-12-2016, 08:27 PM
You can still chose from Gray, Black, or White :thumbup:
He needs the Red, so that it matches his RT-S. :thumbup: