PDA

View Full Version : not going to Spyderfest this year

pegasus1300
04-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Ever since I bought Charlotte I have been hearing about Spyderfest and had decided I was going. I am all signed up and ready to go.Got the time off from work and the wife says it's OK.Done deal right? Last week my Grandson in law call and says hey guess what we made it we are graduating college. The dates? Right in the middle of Spyderfest. I will be going to the graduation. Last night we talk to them and find out they are going to Spain on scholarship for his masters.:yes::yes:.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-09-2016, 09:30 AM
:gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:..............I was looking forward to meeting you.......Mike :bbq:

murphybrown
04-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Yep I see that as an eady decision. Spyderfest 2017 not that far away...Heck come to either 3 Wheel Rally or Red Rock....plenty of Spyder folks at both of those...Are you ryding to graduation...part of the cool grandparents style of travel....:thumbup::thumbup:

Chupaca
04-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Sorry to hear that this years trip has been canceled. Great news on the grandsons accomplishment and well worth sharing with the family. There will always be another spyderfest and those folks make it better every year so look forward to the next one. Graduations come but once....:thumbup: Spain, wow nice place to go on a scholarship.....

ARtraveler
04-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Yes, ride the :ani29: to the graduation if you can. :yes:

Dan McNally
04-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Ever since I bought Charlotte I have been hearing about Spyderfest and had decided I was going. I am all signed up and ready to go.Got the time off from work and the wife says it's OK.Done deal right? Last week my Grandson in law call and says hey guess what we made it we are graduating college. The dates? Right in the middle of Spyderfest. I will be going to the graduation. Last night we talk to them and find out they are going to Spain on scholarship for his masters.:yes::yes:.
You made the right choice - family always comes first.:clap:

PrairieSpyder
04-09-2016, 01:26 PM

You made the right choice. :thumbup: That grandson will only be graduating college once (until the advanced degree comes along, anyway). But Spyderfest '17 will be just around the corner.

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 01:27 PM
:agree: There will always be more SpyderFests and friends waiting you meet you. This opportunity will only come along once in your lifetime! :D

:congrats: to your Grandson, and the rest of your family! :clap:
(Our Son is finishing up on his Master's degree in about six weeks...)

wyliec
04-09-2016, 04:24 PM
What is a grandson in law? I have never been good with the hierarchy of relatives.

Never mind. I found it.

Bob Denman
04-09-2016, 04:55 PM
What is a grandson in law?.

That reminds me of a joke... :D

What is the difference between "In-Laws", and "Outlaws"? :dontknow:

Outlaws are wanted! :thumbup: :roflblack:

pegasus1300
04-09-2016, 05:20 PM
What is a grandson in law? I have never been good with the hierarchy of relatives.

Never mind. I found it.

He married my granddaughter. Before my 1st wife passed away we lived in Lehi and Matthew's (the grandson in law) parents were neighbors and friends. They did not know each other growing up but met at college. Small world.

pegasus1300
04-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Murphybrown, I am going to Red Rocks,all signed up and scheduled to help Kat out with whatever she needs. No I wont be riding the Spyder to the Graduation. It isn't that far but Cynthia wont want her hair mussed and I don't want to go alone. And I dont want to take 2 vehicles.