PDA

View Full Version : How do you get the cool stuff?

max continuous
02-24-2009, 07:40 PM
I've been seeing some very cool spyder promo items on this forum and am wondering where it comes from?
For example...spydercrazy and that wonderful picture. Flash drives from BRP. Do you have to sign up somewhere?
Do you get a welcoming gift when the dealer registers the unit as sold with BRP?
I would love to lay my hands on some early conceptual sketches of the spyder.
Hey...after $20,000.00 I'm all about the trinkets!!:clap:
Sadly, we got another foot of snow up my way so it looks like another evening of beer in the garage making putt putt putt noises.
(until I install my Hindle!):2thumbs:
Max

LDFIREWORKS
02-24-2009, 08:23 PM
:yes:welcomegood luck getting anything you could buy shirts and order some things from magic man he is a cool dude to deal with tell mhim the fireworks guy told you to call him.............:2thumbs::2thumbs::spyder2::clap:

max continuous
02-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Ordered the spyder love T-shirts (love at first bite)
But was just wondering if there was more out there.
Trinkets ....it's all about the trinkets!!!
Max

bjt
02-25-2009, 07:52 AM
Well the best and coolest free things that you can get are if you sign up for (and win) Magic Man's giveaways that he puts on occasionally. His latest one would involve you heading out for Daytona to see him at his trailer but he's had one or two online giveaways also. Trust me, his stuff is better than a flash drive. :thumbup:

zzneonzz
02-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Well the best and coolest free things that you can get are if you sign up for (and win) Magic Man's giveaways that he puts on occasionally. His latest one would involve you heading out for Daytona to see him at his trailer but he's had one or two online giveaways also. Trust me, his stuff is better than a flash drive. :thumbup:

:agree::2thumbs:

swrafey2000
02-25-2009, 10:51 AM
I've gotten most of my stuff from BRP for free.I got a signed football from Mike Alstott from the Bucs at one event.Got to go to a Tampa Bay Lighting game and sit in BRP's box.Gone on factory rides and gotten laptop backpacks,t-shirts stickers and other stuff.Just check Spyder Ryder's website for events in your area come spring.Oh yea,the food they feed you at the events is pretty good to.