PDA

View Full Version : Custom Dynamics Dual Converter Issues

jephillips44
04-02-2016, 09:26 AM
I am trying to install the Dual converter on my 2015 Can Am Spyder. I have already added the HMT brake light and the magic strobe flasher and they both work fine. I have since ordered and wanted to add the dual converter. I am having trouble installing this as the instructions that I have do not have the magic strobe installed. I have wired it as shown and i have switched red and orange. I can get either the running light to work or the brake likes. Strange enough if i get the brake likes flashing like they are supposed to do, when i turn it on they stop flashing. Is there a wiring diagram or can someone explain how to wire the dual converter into the existing setup?

lou49
04-02-2016, 03:31 PM
I am trying to install the Dual converter on my 2015 Can Am Spyder. I have already added the HMT brake light and the magic strobe flasher and they both work fine. I have since ordered and wanted to add the dual converter. I am having trouble installing this as the instructions that I have do not have the magic strobe installed. I have wired it as shown and i have switched red and orange. I can get either the running light to work or the brake likes. Strange enough if i get the brake likes flashing like they are supposed to do, when i turn it on they stop flashing. Is there a wiring diagram or can someone explain how to wire the dual converter into the existing setup?

Call custom dynamics, they're pretty good helping out with installation problems! Also you can check YouTube! Look for Bob Finless videos! He's pretty good on that! Sorry I can't help you on that! :dontknow:

jephillips44
04-02-2016, 04:34 PM
That's a starting point. I did call and they told me what to try and it didn't work. I will call back after I check out videos

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk