PDA

View Full Version : SPYDER FRIENDLY

SPIDR1
04-01-2016, 11:53 AM
I thank the good Lord for the good people who invented the Spyder. The 3 wheel bike has enabled many people to continue riding after the 2 wheel. I, myself, have very bad legs and sold the 2 wheel and bought a RTL. BEST DECISION EVER! As time goes on, I will modify the RTL to adapt to the changes. As I have said before, ride as much as you can and explore the countryside and God's creations.

bodymanpainter
04-01-2016, 12:04 PM
I thank the good Lord for the good people who invented the Spyder. The 3 wheel bike has enabled many people to continue riding after the 2 wheel. I, myself, have very bad legs and sold the 2 wheel and bought a RTL. BEST DECISION EVER! As time goes on, I will modify the RTL to adapt to the changes. As I have said before, ride as much as you can and explore the countryside and God's creations.

I agree completely, I just recently gave up my 2 wheels and got the F3-T.
Toby

ARtraveler
04-01-2016, 02:13 PM
The :ani29: is an excellent alternative to two wheels. I bought my first one in 2008, because it was new and different. Also had two wheels in the garage. By 2012, the :spyder2: became necessity if I wanted to continue to ride.

I always liked "big iron" but the weight of the bike and the fickle right hip made me think twice about continuing on the two wheeled path. I drove a 2000cc Kawi Vulcan for a couple years but have had over 40 assorted, big to small.

Riding in the wind is great therapy for what ails you. I see you are from WI. I lived in Madison for many years, and then moved to the northern tier. Lots of good scenery wherever you go, and you don't even have to leave the state.

Enjoy your ride. :yes:

markjperry
05-12-2016, 05:40 PM
The beautiful thing about the Can-Am Spyder is its easy to transfer onto it because you can get very close to it. I purchased my 2011 RS model brand new and currently has 23000 miles on it. I invented a bracket that holds a folding wheelchair so I can take it on and off easily. You may be able to view pictures in my profile.