PDA

View Full Version : Kudos for Pro Powersports Conroe, TX

LittleJohn
02-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Just a quick note to provide some kudos to the sales and service team at Pro Powersports in Conroe, TX. I was in there on Saturday to get a new tire for my trip to Daytona. I had oedered it and it arrived so I took the bike in to get it put on. Theyre Spyder "qualified" tech was finishing up a job, so I decided to just kill time and wait up in the sales area.
While I was waiting, there was a couple in the store very interested in getting a Spyder. They ended up askin me ALOT of questions, and I gladly answered them and showed them all the accessories / mods I had done so far.
Turns out I was there awhile doing this, as they discovered a cut in the sidewall of my new tire, so they pulled a whole wheel assy off a stock unit and put it on my bike. They also discovered an exhaust leak at the slip joint due to missing :shocked: gasket, and took that off the new bike as well for mine.
The sales manager (who knows me pretty well) saw how much I was helping the salesman, and he and the service manager chipped in and gave me a "commission" on the sale in the form of some accessories for the bike. Well worth my time and effort.

Guess Ill have to hang out tere to fund my accessory habit....LOL

Spyderjuice
02-23-2009, 11:07 AM
:thumbup: That's great! :2thumbs:

Juice

Don in E Texas
02-23-2009, 11:16 AM
My brother, Bob, was at the same shop Saturday to look at the Spyder's... said things were busy and never could get a sales rep to help him. He sat on one -- noted some with auto shift... then left...:(

Don

bjt
02-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Good story LittleJohn. You need to get them to become a NMN and KewlMetal dealer and you'll be all set. :clap:

Roaddog2
02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Just a quick note to provide some kudos to the sales and service team at Pro Powersports in Conroe, TX. I was in there on Saturday to get a new tire for my trip to Daytona. I had oedered it and it arrived so I took the bike in to get it put on. Theyre Spyder "qualified" tech was finishing up a job, so I decided to just kill time and wait up in the sales area.
While I was waiting, there was a couple in the store very interested in getting a Spyder. They ended up askin me ALOT of questions, and I gladly answered them and showed them all the accessories / mods I had done so far.
Turns out I was there awhile doing this, as they discovered a cut in the sidewall of my new tire, so they pulled a whole wheel assy off a stock unit and put it on my bike. They also discovered an exhaust leak at the slip joint due to missing :shocked: gasket, and took that off the new bike as well for mine.
The sales manager (who knows me pretty well) saw how much I was helping the salesman, and he and the service manager chipped in and gave me a "commission" on the sale in the form of some accessories for the bike. Well worth my time and effort.

Guess Ill have to hang out tere to fund my accessory habit....LOL Nice job I sold a few but didn't get anything :spyder2:

LittleJohn
02-23-2009, 12:35 PM
My brother, Bob, was at the same shop Saturday to look at the Spyder's... said things were busy and never could get a sales rep to help him. He sat on one -- noted some with auto shift... then left...:(

Don
Thats too bad. They were busy for awhile. I woulda sold him one.....LOL

Roger
02-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Very cool john i hope you have a safe and fun trip take lots of pixs you know how we love them here. :clap::clap::yes: