PDA

View Full Version : Road Warrior Auction Ends Today (Sat. March 26)

Road Warrior Admin
03-26-2016, 10:36 AM
The Spyder F3-S that Lamont donated back to the Road Warrior Foundation is currently up for auction in eBay. Because your purchase is a donation-- 100% of the purchase price is a tax write-off as we are a 501c3 non-profit charity. Additionally, 100% of the proceeds go toward funding the 2016 Road Warrior Ride from Milwaukee to New Orleans this September. Lamonster Garage put some great personal touches on this and there simply isn't an F3 out there like this one. More information can be found at the eBay site by clicking here.

(http://www.ebay.com/itm/Can-Am-F3-S-/262338616697?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3d14999d79:g:a9EAAOSwB4NW0Qlf&item=262338616697)There are only a few hours left in the auction. If you have any questions, please call or text us at (717) 877-7443. The Spyder is currently in Green Bay and has 1623 miles on it. Never titled and comes with full BRP warranty.

Lastly, we would just like to thank everyone in the Spyder community for your support of the Road Warrior Foundation. As an all-volunteer organization, we are continually humbled by the outpouring of support from you to help our veterans. Many of you have reached out to help with this year's ride and the help is certainly welcomed. Thank you.

-Road Warrior Foundation

Dan McNally
03-26-2016, 04:23 PM
Someone got a heck of a bargain - $2,000 less than MSRP price of a stock F3-S for a one-of-a-kind customized Spyder! I wish it had been me!

Bfromla
03-26-2016, 04:39 PM
Hope the winner joins us here & at spyderfest:2thumbs:

bmccaffrey
03-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Hoping all the crap with the misappropriation of money is resolved.

Being a vet it's disgraceful:lecturef_smilie:

pauly1
03-26-2016, 08:42 PM

Make no mistake, this is not that other organization with the issues. Road Warriors is different from Wounded Warriors. This one is legit and entirely volunteer. All funds go to the charity. Otherwise I wouldn't have bid on the F3.

Wayne

armyspydervet
03-26-2016, 08:43 PM

I think you're referring to the Wounded Warrior Project. That is not the same organization as Road Warrior Foundation who was auctioning the Spyder on EBay.