PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SpyderLovers

Michael82009
03-24-2016, 10:20 AM
Thank you for the wealth of knowledge found among these posts. Although the same questions are asked over and over, I find it all amazing. Each time the question is asked, there seems to be a better and clearer answer. I no longer refer to the owners manual, I open SpyderLovers.com

Chupaca
03-24-2016, 10:25 AM
For all the wealth here the manual is still a good place to start. The reason for the repeated questions is because we all don't read the manual...:roflblack: But you are right this is the place to go for all your questions spyder :firstplace: and alot of othere stuff.....

PrairieSpyder
03-24-2016, 10:31 AM
:agree:

Bob Denman
03-24-2016, 10:41 AM
Me too... The manual is always a good place to start. nojoke
We're just able to turn the info in it, into 27 different opinions, apply it to 30 different and unrelated situations, and at least 2,340 other ways to fix the problem. :thumbup:

...And all of them: for less money!! :roflblack:

latony007
03-24-2016, 12:01 PM
Repeat posts are unavoidable and i think if there were not repeat posts that there would be very little posts on here. I too have picked up a great deal from this site and plan to continue that :)

Kwalsh
03-24-2016, 01:41 PM
i enjoy all the answers mixed in with a little harmless ribbing!!!!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

spidergreg
03-24-2016, 01:48 PM
The manual tells us what should be done, the experience on this site tells us what to look for and things that may get in our way of following the manual! I have done all of my Mods because of the insight gained through posts on SL!

robmorg
03-24-2016, 03:16 PM
I just counted the mods on my profile page, and there are about 30 of them. Almost every one of them, I learned about from this forum, because someone else posted about it first, or I saw an ad from one of our vendors. Plus, I've learned a WHOLE lot of other stuff here. :) I'm glad for the opportunity to sometimes pass along some of that knowledge to others.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-24-2016, 03:23 PM
:agree:, many posts have helped me out many times

Ron2andia
03-24-2016, 03:57 PM

Pampurrs
03-24-2016, 04:30 PM

Although the same question is asked multiple times, it is often asked in a different way. The answers are often the same, but many times with a new twist. It's good to read all of them and draw your own conclusions. After you've been here awhile, you will discover who really knows what they're talking about, and who is trying to impress you by simply regurgitating advice from previous posts.

:welcome:

Pam

ARtraveler
03-24-2016, 04:57 PM
What Pampurrs said. Worry not about repeat questions. Although asked before and recognizable to users of SL, they are new to the person asking, and new to a few of the people reading the posts.

It is easier to get many responses without looking up something in the manual. It also gives the poster a chance to react with live members on SL.

IMO: I am not fond of those who reply with a terse answer to go read the manual. :bowdown::bowdown:

wolphspyder
03-24-2016, 10:01 PM
:agree: So much wisdom.......helps quite a lot:bowdown::bowdown:......and keeps the :f_spider: running
and when you can depend on Insight and advise....it can save some money..:thumbup:

Old Prof
03-25-2016, 05:31 AM
So much valuable information here. This site is also "farkle friendly"...meaning all the misc. add ons we all need come with so-called instruction sheets.
The additional information I've received here GREATLY enhances the ease of installation of almost ALL of these. Kudos to the veterans here who
"pay it forward" for us newbies. :bowdown:

Bob Denman
03-25-2016, 07:40 AM
What Pampurrs said. Worry not about repeat questions. Although asked before and recognizable to users of SL, they are new to the person asking, and new to a few of the people reading the posts.
:agree: There's always new folks coming in, and it's all new to them! :D