PDA

View Full Version : Hay PRO's we Need 1 to fit spyders

Bfromla
03-23-2016, 08:42 PM
For those DIY PRO's heres a project:thumbup:
http://youtu.be/OVn1qmzwluE

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-23-2016, 09:21 PM
I consider myself a DIY - PRO, however I consider this idea for a Spyder to be :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: . I mean really, why does it have to be turned around inside the garage...........jmho.......Mike :bbq:

Chupaca
03-23-2016, 11:05 PM
Nice job and works great for him in a one car garage..:2thumbs: we can simply back in..he can't, and we can use an atv/motorcycle lift to spin her aroutdoor not that a turntable wouldn'the be nice....

Bfromla
03-23-2016, 11:12 PM
Thx & agree our R is quite handy:2thumbs: compared to the walking a two wheeler. But all the same it is a handy DIY for some so I really was just trying to share. Someone may repurpose for something better:thumbup: I find circle driveways more functional personally (kept filling garage up with everything else:banghead:)

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Empty garage & he can't turn a mc?:banghead: for a :spyder2: it would be a good idea.

keefer
03-24-2016, 07:39 AM
For some reason I thought this thread was going to be about a hay baler for the Spyder. :opps:

Gray Ghost
03-24-2016, 08:16 AM
A search for motorcycle turntables will get links to companies that sell such items, instructions for how to build your own, etc. I could see the utility of it for a two wheeler if the driveway was slanted. I never had a problem with a paved level driveway with either backing out of the garage or backing in. My present situation is a little more difficult to back out, but not that bad. And with the Spyder backing in or out is less trouble than it would be to mess around with something like that.

asp125
03-24-2016, 08:58 AM
sometimes you don't even need a turntable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GDwZ98wJyk

pitzerwm
03-24-2016, 03:59 PM
I consider myself a DIY - PRO, however I consider this idea for a Spyder to be :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack: . I mean really, why does it have to be turned around inside the garage...........jmho.......Mike :bbq:

My opinion is just because he can:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Backing up a Spyder is a bit of a pain if your bones are older than Moses. I love the idea, even if I couldn't use it.

pegasus1300
03-24-2016, 04:06 PM
go to Harbor Freight get a set of the wheel dollies they have for moving your car around the garage drive up on three of them and you are good to go.

lou49
03-24-2016, 05:14 PM
It works for him? Good! But we, spyder lovers don't need that! That's why our bikes have reverse!
:firstplace::yes::yes::yes:

AeroPilot
03-24-2016, 08:37 PM
go to Harbor Freight get a set of the wheel dollies they have for moving your car around the garage drive up on three of them and you are good to go.

I bought one heavy dolly and use it under the rear wheel when we park the bike near the garage wall during winter months. I gets it over to the side by just a turn of the fronts and a little shove on the side of the RT. It sure gives you more room to get by the Spyder and avoid dings from car doors etc. :thumbup::thumbup: