PDA

View Full Version : What questions should I ask spyder deal

cousin
02-21-2009, 06:50 AM
I've learn a good bit of Info.from the wise youth,older & wiser:spyder:owners & intelligent ladies of the 3 wheel world of spyderlovers.com I have found A:spyder: dealer in Columbus OH.(100mi.from my home) that has a:spyder: I would like 2 call my own. I hope 2 visit,see,???,test ride,deal,finance & bring:spyder: 2 A loving home! B-4 the 1st of the month & price increase so if all or some could give me the what's,why,s & did they fix that yet on the 2009:spyder: I would deeply appreciate it {Thank You} COUSIN! P.S.-the love that I'am looking at is A 2009 SM5 full moon:yes::2excited:

NancysToy
02-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Don't see any reason for you not to do it! We have had our Spyder SM5 since late last March, and wouldn't trade it for the world. We have even considered getting a second one. It is a fine, reliable, comfortable ride just as is...with a decent aftermarket if you want to modify it to your tastes. Go for it...
-Scotty http://forum.thestompbox.net/images/smilies/1a_snow.gif

Don in E Texas
02-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Looks to me you have done your research (Forum is a great place to get information).. I always deal with my local bank - they know me and anyting I want is no problem. You might want to talk to your banker and local insurance man.. get your "ducks" in a row so to speak. With that all behind you, you can kick tires, test ride, etc knowing that finance and insurance will be a non-issue plus you will know those costs..

Just a thought....

I'm sure we'll be reading about your new Spyder here REAL soon.:clap:
don

Spyderjuice
02-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Go for it! It's a great ride. This forum is a great source of information, so you are informed. :clap:

Juice

babyanlee
02-21-2009, 09:33 AM
:chat: I wouldn't wait - go now while it is still available

LDFIREWORKS
02-21-2009, 10:33 AM
BUY IT ,TRY IT ,RIDE IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT......................:f_spider::2thumbs::spyder 2::spyder::thumbup:welcome:congrats::yes:

effgjamis
02-21-2009, 10:52 AM
BUY IT ,TRY IT ,RIDE IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT......................:f_spider::2thumbs::spyder 2::spyder::thumbup:welcome:congrats::yes:

Don't you mean " try it, ride it, buy it " :joke::joke::clap:

LDFIREWORKS
02-21-2009, 12:45 PM
yea sorry but it really means the same only backwards [kinda like me ]:2thumbs:

sleepman
02-21-2009, 05:24 PM
Biggest thing I would suggest is to talk with the service folks and find their pricing for service. I've noticed a wide swing in what dealers were quoting for service, so know you're pricing ahead of time.

Trickie Dick
02-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Did I miss something:dontknow: Has BRP announced a price increase the first of March? I have mine but a friend is planning on buying sometime in next month and he hasn't been told of a price increase.:hun:

cousin
02-22-2009, 02:11 PM
thanks for more Info. :2thumbs: :spyder:saleman said prices could & would increase as fuel$$$$ prices rise Hope 2 B SPYDERING SOON!!!! :yes::yes::yes::2excited:

GA-SPYDER
02-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Absolutely the most fun I have had on three wheels!:thumbup:

M2Wild
02-22-2009, 05:34 PM
I thought there is an increase for '09 and its already set. Don't think fuel is going to go nuts like last year with this economy. BRP has cut back 25% on production and dealers still have plenty of '08s left. I've seen new '08s going in the mid 13 in recent days. Good deals are to be had out there.