PDA

View Full Version : ADDITIONAL SPYDERFEST INFORMATION FROM MOGANG

Joanie
03-21-2016, 09:44 PM
As of today, March 21st, everyone who has preregistered is in the top 777!!!!! There are just a few more places left. As of this time last year for SF 2015 we had less than 700 people registered for SF 2015. We are over 740 for SF 2016. So get your registration in. Online registration will be open until April 5 or so... cost is 49.95, onsite registration will be $60.

So you will receive a zippered hoodie and hat. When you registered you were asked to put down size for a t-shirt.

I will accept changes on sizes until March 31st. So please PM me if you want to change the size or if you just need to confirm.

Also, when you PM me please include your real name. You are much easier to find on the registration list. Several people have confirmed or changed sizes, so if you have already contacted me no need to do so again.

Basket raffle, yes we will be having that again this year. Patti McBride is heading that up again, as she has done such a wonderful job the past few years. Proceeds will go to Isabel's house. Also if you purchase raffle tickets you will get your poker run book stamped. More details to follow on that.

50/50

Len doesn't realize it yet, but he will be wearing a "blinged" out helmet to lead the pie run if we raise $500 in cash for Isabel's house by Friday night. He is also planning another challenge between Len & Lamont vs Road Warriors to raise $$, he thinks that is getting him out of the helmet... (you all know me, I don't give up that easy). The challenge event will be held on Saturday.

I have updated my post on SL and we have the schedule on spyderfest.com web page, also on a few pages on Facebook. So if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. As I have stated in one of my other posts you can PM me here or email me at joaniestory@live.com or my cell is 636-577-4508 -- (Bob Denman-- no pranks). Once April 15th gets here you will probably have more luck texting me or calling. Just leave a message with name and number if I don't answer and I will get back to you asap.

I realized that one month from right now I will be in Springfield getting ready for SF 2016!!! On April 25th a few of us MoGang members will be headed to the Springfield airport to pick up some of our fav's from across the ocean UK Geoff, Mike Hatton, Catrina Waterson, Beth & Phil Cooke, Christine Murray & Pete Mahoney and Ian Carruthers. So be prepared we are being invaded.

Love to all see you in a few short weeks!!!

Bfromla
03-21-2016, 10:37 PM
Awesome thx for update. Spyder up :)
i would like to ask please additional tiers to the fund raising,,,$500 is set so add some pink "bling" (to-to) @ $1000.... Fairy wings @$1200..... & so on everyone get creative its all for good cause & FUN :)

Pink parade??? Just a thought from crazy redneck (sorry Len[emoji106][emoji41])

I wasn't there but I still care! POW /MIA VETS

Joanie
03-24-2016, 06:50 PM
We are almost to 777. I am totally excited and looking forward to seeing old friends and making new....

Did I mention looking forward to drinking wine!!!! LOL