PDA

View Full Version : Trailer

Ex Winger
03-21-2016, 03:37 PM
Looking to buy Can Am trailer in Ont or close to Quebec,l,m in the Brockville area.Thank,s
Bill

forkmech13
05-15-2016, 04:08 AM
My RT622 trailer has been back to the dealer 4 times for water leaks. We just got back from Friday the 13th in Port Dover and our return trip it rained. Of course everything inside got wet. I will call CanAm again Monday.This trailer has been nothing but problems since day 1. Loose and faulty wheel bearings, shorted and leaking marker lights. And water leaks to no end.

retired1
05-15-2016, 07:16 AM
My RT622 trailer has been back to the dealer 4 times for water leaks. We just got back from Friday the 13th in Port Dover and our return trip it rained. Of course everything inside got wet. I will call CanAm again Monday.This trailer has been nothing but problems since day 1. Loose and faulty wheel bearings, shorted and leaking marker lights. And water leaks to no end.

There was a service bulletin on a replacement weatherstrip for the RT622. I don't remember what year it was for. It's been mentioned that Spyderpops sells a weatherstrip that works.:dontknow: