PDA

View Full Version : TricLed Turn Signals

Utah Geezer
03-15-2016, 09:45 PM
Was looking at adding the fender and bag lights with the blinker module to my RTL while at SpyderFest. Contacted TricLed and found that they will install the lights but won't do the blinker module because of time issues. Has anyone done this? How long and hard is it? I'm not much of a mechanic but I'll try it if its reasonable. Sure wish they would install the whole kit at the same time. I wonder if Lamont or Pitbull would do it for me while I'm there.

Rukpub
03-15-2016, 10:04 PM
Hi, I am pretty much a newb; it took me about 2 hours to install. It would have probably took less time if I would have followed the directions closer. They, the directions are very clear with pics. Plus the SL Forum(s) is a great asset for spyder owners.

Utah Geezer
03-15-2016, 10:43 PM
Did you install the lights and blinker module or did just the blinker module alone take you two hours? How much tupperware did you have to take off?

Hi, I am pretty much a newb; it took me about 2 hours to install. It would have probably took less time if I would have followed the directions closer. They, the directions are very clear with pics. Plus the SL Forum(s) is a great asset for spyder owners.

justcalldon
03-16-2016, 06:25 AM
What is the easiest way to take off the Tupperware? I'm afraid to remove any panels.

Justcalldon

SpyderAnn01
03-16-2016, 08:32 AM
I do them all the time. It is easy just fish the wire and zip tie along the way. Come on down and we can do it for you. We will be in Hurricane Easter weekend and you can come watch an install. We are booked solid or we could do it for you then.

Utah Geezer
03-16-2016, 10:47 PM
Dang I'm bummed out that you are all booked up on Easter. Hurricane is a whole 15 minutes away from my home in Washington Fields. What would labor be if I rode down to Vegas on a Saturday to have you do the install on the blinker module? It would be after SpyderFest.

I do them all the time. It is easy just fish the wire and zip tie along the way. Come on down and we can do it for you. We will be in Hurricane Easter weekend and you can come watch an install. We are booked solid or we could do it for you then.