PDA

View Full Version : brp catalog

bmccaffrey
03-14-2016, 08:16 PM
Got my new accessories catalog.

Going to browse through that and get sticker shocked :gaah:

Chupaca
03-14-2016, 08:21 PM
Wall socket works better cause you know exactly why....:roflblack: I have manufactured many items for the automotive industy and know there is no reason for the prices I see.....:banghead::banghead:

Saluda
03-14-2016, 08:44 PM
They do the same things with their sleds, ridiculous pricing.

ARtraveler
03-14-2016, 09:16 PM
I shall wait with the usual anticipation. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Ron2andia
03-15-2016, 06:07 AM
I agree.. Ordered a couple of items from there and when they came I was like this costed all that?! Expected an elaborate item in a fancy box and got a wire in a bag for 40 bucks lol.:dontknow:

Bob Denman
03-15-2016, 06:50 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125918&stc=1

Trbayth
03-15-2016, 07:10 AM
Saved that one Bob. Got a few people at work I can send that to as I wait for something they promised me.

Bob Denman
03-15-2016, 08:15 AM
:D Here's another one for you! :thumbup:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125923&stc=1

Saluda
03-15-2016, 03:19 PM
Noticed they are now selling them, love Nolan helmets.

Deanna777
03-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Got my new accessories catalog.

Going to browse through that and get sticker shocked :gaah: I also got my new accessories catalog in the mail today, have not looked at it yet, still in Plastic. I will look at this week-end Maybe?????

Got to go 4:00 am gets here very quick.

Deanna

bmccaffrey
03-15-2016, 08:18 PM
I also got my new accessories catalog in the mail today, have not looked at it yet, still in Plastic. I will look at this week-end Maybe?????

Got to go 4:00 am gets here very quick.

Deanna

Hear u 5:00 am :gaah:

Showie
03-15-2016, 09:40 PM
:D Here's another one

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125923&stc=1

Kohler or American Standard? :roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-16-2016, 06:41 AM
A "Northern Adirondack Two-holer"! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

latony007
03-16-2016, 11:05 AM
i think the best word to describe the prices is "criminal" $1000 for floorboards? thats two pieces of metal and rubber. Crazy. Im not sure of the exact weight of each but lets assume they are a couple pounds each. that would make each floorboard slightly more expensive than pure silver.

Bob Denman
03-16-2016, 11:18 AM
:shocked: It must be just me... :opps:
If you don't like the prices: vote with your wallet, and buy from somewhere else...
Why complain in here about the pricing?
Do you complain in your local sports bar about the price of your auto insurance? :dontknow:
(Okay... you probably do! :D)

Trbayth
03-16-2016, 11:55 AM
If you don't like the prices: vote with your wallet, and buy from somewhere else...
Do you complain in your local sports bar about the price of your auto insurance? :dontknow:

:agree:

BRP charges what they do for their accessories because they can. The only way a company will willingly lower their prices is if no one buys. Obviously, that's not the case here.

As for floorboards, the SL supporting vendors have lots of other options. There are also some dealers that will discount (but not much) BRP's prices.

Shop around. You'll be surprised what you can find.

Bdomini
03-16-2016, 02:19 PM
I received mine today. Paged through it. "Elizabeth. Here comes the big one. I'm comin' to see you."

latony007
03-17-2016, 03:57 PM

Your right, it is just you :roflblack:
i do talk about all kinds of stuff in a bar, its called conversation / socializing.
i do vote with my wallet, i would never pay the prices they are asking for 99% of this stuff. If for no other reason than principle. There are too many other vendors out there with options on most of the items (many are site sponsors)

kngfsh27
03-17-2016, 04:13 PM
Got mine. Knew what the prices would be like. Put it in the trash.

otter28169
03-17-2016, 05:04 PM
The web boards floorboards on my spyder are awesome, and the price was awesome, and the owner of the business/installation guru is awesome. I bought my brake pads from Baja Ron, they are better pads and he has a great price on them. More and more these days I am realizing that when it comes to business, small is beautiful. That being said, I support BRP when I buy their machine, the dealer when I buy oil change kits and gear, and my fellow NY Spyder Riders: Netzley Tire (thanks Derek, see you again real soon)when I get my tires. The catalog is mainly just for ideas, and bathroom reading.

Just sayin'............