PDA

View Full Version : asked my doctor how my surgery is done

cuznjohn
03-14-2016, 04:34 PM
he sent me the training video that he learned from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4SheTzsA8s

Chupaca
03-14-2016, 04:54 PM
This is your doctor..?? If he is I am super qualified...:roflblack: been doing that kind of surgery for many years....thing is those patients are out when I work on them and well done if I take my eye off of them...:roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-14-2016, 05:22 PM
:shocked: Thanks, John... :yikes:
I won't be eating any prime rib in the foreseeable future now! :gaah:

vided
03-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Your going to stink like a subway car in August
but much tastier :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

mowin
03-14-2016, 06:41 PM
So...... You relate yourself to a prime rib?

Well-done or rare...? :dontknow::roflblack:

Bob has to be a slab of bacon than...

Sam Mac
03-14-2016, 07:10 PM
What no Bacon, malpractice suit! :yes:

oldguyinTX
03-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Cuz, I am glad that you can make light of your upcoming surgery. Change of life style is tough. I went through it at age 50 (a long time ago) after life altering medical problems. But with friends - and you have a lot here - and family, I was able to get through it. And, we can still ryde.:thumbup: Keep going pal, and hope to see you on the road:yes:

ARtraveler
03-14-2016, 09:24 PM
We will be thinking about you on Wednesday. Our thoughts and :pray::pray: go out to you.

Bob Denman
03-15-2016, 08:09 AM
Cuz, I am glad that you can make light of your upcoming surgery. Change of life style is tough. I went through it at age 50 (a long time ago) after life altering medical problems. But with friends - and you have a lot here - and family, I was able to get through it. And, we can still ryde.:thumbup: Keep going pal, and hope to see you on the road:yes:

:agree: Please remember that we're all rooting for the "BESTEST" possible outcome for you! nojoke

cuznjohn
03-15-2016, 08:30 AM
thanks everyone. you know your loved when a friend calls to wish you luck, and says call me to let me know how your surgery went, but if you die, don't call me. i love my friends