PDA

View Full Version : Cat converter

lou49
03-11-2016, 01:04 PM
I'm thinking of purchasing a cat converter! Want more rumble on my bike!
In your honest opinion or experience, who sells the best cat converter?
I have a two brothers pipe install on my bike! Thanks!

cptjam
03-11-2016, 01:07 PM
I've put at least half a dozen on from Pitbull. No problem, well made. I can't speak to any others, as I don't know of any!

lou49
03-11-2016, 01:26 PM
I've put at least half a dozen on from Pitbull. No problem, well made. I can't speak to any others, as I don't know of any!

Thanks! Will keep them in mind!

robmorg
03-11-2016, 04:11 PM
I've put at least half a dozen on from Pitbull. No problem, well made. I can't speak to any others, as I don't know of any!There are one or two other cat bypass pipes for the RT, but the one designed by Lamont, and sold by Pitbull, is far and above the best quality, and the best fit, from reports that I have heard and read.

900Dave
03-11-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm thinking of purchasing a cat converter! Want more rumble on my bike!
In your honest opinion or experience, who sells the best cat converter?
I have a two brothers pipe install on my bike! Thanks!

I have the cat bypass sold by Pitbull, Excellent product and quality. I had this pipe installed and the Two Brothers silencer and we found the 2 together to be too loud. We had trouble hearing the music from our helmet communicators. I kept the bypass pipe on and sold the Two Brothers and went back to the OEM muffler.

lou49
03-11-2016, 07:02 PM
I have the cat bypass sold by Pitbull, Excellent product and quality. I had this pipe installed and the Two Brothers silencer and we found the 2 together to be too loud. We had trouble hearing the music from our helmet communicators. I kept the bypass pipe on and sold the Two Brothers and went back to the OEM muffler.
Thanks guys! Anyone else?