PDA

View Full Version : BRP mailing for Memorial MasterCard Cup -- fail

MisterP
03-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Just received emails in French and English to enter the contest to attend the MasterCard Cup. Opened the contest form from the English site, country choice is locked for Canada only.

Really?

Did anyone else get these emails? Did you try to enter?

Marker
03-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Yes, I received an e-mail about it but I am Canadian. Surprised it does not include USA.

Bob Denman
03-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Same here... :gaah:

rtga
03-09-2016, 03:15 PM
they wanted to keep the event tame and not be ruined by ugly americans:barf:

Cruzr Joe
03-09-2016, 03:27 PM
They thought you were running for President in the United States, and they were going to give you a free "CRUZ".

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
03-09-2016, 03:41 PM
they wanted to keep the event tame and not be ruined by ugly Americans:barf:

Can we blame them for that? :dontknow: :D

MisterP
03-09-2016, 04:05 PM
I can understand not wanting Floridians, as a lot of nuts fall from the trees down here, but the whole USA?

SpyderAnn01
03-09-2016, 05:23 PM
I can understand not wanting Floridians, as a lot of nuts fall from the trees down here, but the whole USA?

Arent half of all Canadians in Florida right now? The other half are in Arizona. :roflblack:

ARtraveler
03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
As said in a previous post--Marketing Department at their best again. :roflblack::roflblack:

snics
03-09-2016, 05:39 PM
For once a contest only opened to us Canadians :clap::clap::clap:

Most contest from the US, we are not allowed to enter.

latony007
03-09-2016, 07:26 PM
two threads on this already and we just got the emails an hour ago LOL.

Deanna777
03-09-2016, 07:47 PM
I received 3 emails ( 1 for where BRP will be @ this years events) the other 2 emails I got in French and English.

Did anyone notice it says Exclusive offer for ONTAIRO RIDERS UNTIL AUG. 31,16 GET A REBATE ON THE COST OF YOUR 3 WHEEL RIDING COARSE, WHEN YOU BY A NEW 2013 TO 2016 SPYDER. Also this 10 hour training does not require any motorcycle or car license. ?

Also it says " Win a trip to the Memorial MasterCard Cup!
So does this mean if you have a Master Card you will be automatically entered? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:
Deanna

Tango
03-09-2016, 10:19 PM
I got them also. :yikes: Tom :spyder:

BilltheDiver
03-10-2016, 12:07 AM
Hey! I represent that remark!

jtpollock
03-10-2016, 07:47 AM
As above I got 2 :dontknow: jtpollock

Kwalsh
03-10-2016, 07:53 AM
i got something in french?? i couldnt read it so i deleted it

MisterP
03-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Yesterday a new email showed up that appeared to accept US addresses. Then a few hours later a "corrected" email came through. I didn't even bother to look at it.

I have run businesses. Doesn't BRP realize when they issue so many mistakes they will lose interest from their customer base? Somebody should be accountable for making sure an entry form works correctly the first time.

sandeejs
03-11-2016, 12:38 PM
they wanted to keep the event tame and not be ruined by ugly americans:barf:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125648&stc=1

fenelonspyder
03-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Hockey is Canada's game. BRP want the tickets to go to someone who understands the game and enjoys the best level of Hockey in the world. After all there are many promos that come to Canadians, and when you go to enter they are for USA only. Next year after Trump gets in many of you will have Canadian address after you move up here. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL. Hope the sun is shining south of the border and the weather is warm.
Happy to be a Canadian with US friends!!!

MisterP
03-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Hockey is Canada's game. BRP want the tickets to go to someone who understands the game and enjoys the best level of Hockey in the world. After all there are many promos that come to Canadians, and when you go to enter they are for USA only. Next year after Trump gets in many of you will have Canadian address after you move up here. HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL. Hope the sun is shining south of the border and the weather is warm.

i understand how hockey is played, and having worked in refrigeration I know how they keep the ice cold. I prefer my ice in a glass, so we would probably move further south rather than up your way.

Bob Denman
03-12-2016, 08:35 AM

:shocked::hun:
Did he just say that we were stupid? :dontknow:
(In my case: he might have a point! :D)