PDA

View Full Version : Rear footpeg extensions!

Spydyr
02-17-2009, 08:04 PM
I've seen several owners make their own extensions to move the rear pegs forward and down. Is anyone working on a production setup to relocate the rear pegs. I sat back there to see what my wife was complaining about and it feels like I'm falling forward. I was much more comfortable with my feet located on the drivers pegs.

tatt2r
02-17-2009, 08:33 PM
not sure who but someone on here made some really cool ones machined and powder coated they were on ebay not sure if they still are try putting footpeg extentions on search:coffee:

Motza
02-17-2009, 11:18 PM
I've seen several owners make their own extensions to move the rear pegs forward and down. Is anyone working on a production setup to relocate the rear pegs. I sat back there to see what my wife was complaining about and it feels like I'm falling forward. I was much more comfortable with my feet located on the drivers pegs.
If you want to play with the big dogs...you can't pee like a puppy.

Socal-Mark
02-17-2009, 11:49 PM
lol Motza6 you sure pulled that one off the wall.:yikes:

SpyderGirl
02-18-2009, 11:11 AM
If you get the Corbin fleetliner bags the brackets relocate the passenger footrests down and forward slightly. It is so much more comfortable... of course it'll run you $1500, but it was worth it to me as the Spyder replaced my car and is now my primary source of transportation with the hubby isn't with me with his HHR.

igor
02-18-2009, 12:44 PM
I have this footpegs...

tjfischer (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/member.php?u=2429)
Hello Igor, you had asked for a price on the Rear Passenger Foot Peg Extensions. I currently have nine available. They are finally complete. The price is $200.00 + shipping. I know that sounds expensive. I am currently selling them at a loss of $25.00 a pair. If you are still interested, Please e-mail me at techguru@mindspring.com