PCBeachBum
03-07-2016, 03:59 AM
NEXT!?!?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
03-07-2016, 07:46 AM
It must be a rental... :roflblack:

mowin
03-07-2016, 07:53 AM
And she'll bash the dealership for denying the warranty claim.:banghead::banghead:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-07-2016, 08:13 AM
OK, that is not even close to the dumb that i get at my store. the record for stupidity was last year when a customer
came in told me he had vibrations, after 15 minutes of asking him & not getting an answer he told me to ASK HIS CAR.
so i finally went in my yard, went to the car, stood at the drivers door & asked the car what is wrong, when the car didn't
answer i opened the drivers door & asked again. To make it worse the guy said the vibration was on front wheel and
when i ask how he knew that he said 'yes i sit on the front fender when i drive'. He was serious & believed what he said.
I don't blame him for being a absolute moron but i do blame DMV for giving him a license.

oldguyinTX
03-07-2016, 08:23 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=125422&stc=1

Bob Denman
03-07-2016, 08:28 AM
OK, that is not even close to the dumb that i get at my store. the record for stupidity was last year when a customer
came in told me he had vibrations, after 15 minutes of asking him & not getting an answer he told me to ASK HIS CAR.
so i finally went in my yard, went to the car, stood at the drivers door & asked the car what is wrong, when the car didn't
answer i opened the drivers door & asked again. To make it worse the guy said the vibration was on front wheel and
when i ask how he knew that he said 'yes i sit on the front fender when i drive'. He was serious & believed what he said.
I don't blame him for being a absolute moron but i do blame DMV for giving him a license.

I don't mean this to sound unkind... :shocked:
But it sounds as if the vibration was coming from whatever was loose inside his head... :banghead:

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
03-07-2016, 09:25 AM
I don't mean this to sound unkind... :shocked:
But it sounds as if the vibration was coming from whatever was loose inside his head... :banghead:

so do you think i should have done a road force balance on his head then hand torqued it back on?

Bob Denman
03-07-2016, 09:32 AM
;) I doubt that it would have made anything worse...

Chupaca
03-07-2016, 10:38 AM
Maybe she works in a commercial kitchen...you know the stainless steel lock it down and turn hose on it type. :roflblack::roflblack:

retread
03-07-2016, 04:49 PM
I wonder what was done on those seats.

john

SL Ken
03-07-2016, 06:02 PM
I wonder what was done on those seats.

john

That's what I keep thinking. It must have been really gross in there for her to think?? that she would need to do that. Lol. :shocked::roflblack:

Yazz
03-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Maybe it's a 'Pulp Fiction' kind of car cleaning...

Mazo EMS2
03-07-2016, 06:47 PM
She never did get the passenger side did she? Hmmm, maybe all the blood from the murder she committed was isolated to the drivers side. :yikes: I was hoping we'd get to see her rinse it too....LOL

Sam Mac
03-07-2016, 07:12 PM
***** voter............

Bfromla
03-07-2016, 09:47 PM
All good points. Anyone catch the state on the plate?

I wasn't there but I still care!
POW MIA VETS

ARtraveler
03-07-2016, 10:48 PM
My thoughts too. A murder clean up? :yikes: Time to start looking at new versions of Forensic files. :thumbup:

License plate looked foreign. Could not tell which country.