PDA

View Full Version : All Out Cycles - Chespeake

gparr
03-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Looking to have my 3000 mile checkup and some farkles added...anyone have any review to give me?

I REFUSE to go to CCC on the peninsula because of the way I was treated when lo King to purchase my spyder.

Thanks for your help!

SpyRyd
03-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Looking to have my 3000 mile checkup and some farkles added...anyone have any review to give me?

I REFUSE to go to CCC on the peninsula because of the way I was treated when lo King to purchase my spyder.

Thanks for your help!

AOC in Chesapeake is my dealer of choice in the Tidewater area. I bought my first RT from them in May 2012, my second RT in Mar 2014, and my F3 Limited Special Series in Jan 2016. I've always been treated right by both the sales and the service staff. I hope your experience is equally as good.

Blade
03-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Hi I have had a couple of my farkles added by AOC they do good work. I have also used Cycle City Corp as well. I purchased my spyder from CCC because AOC didn't want to budge on their price. But I will use either of them. Just my opinion.

Blade

gparr
03-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys!

i just returned home with an appointment on the 15th. Was very impressed with their place and their attitude towards doing business.

Questions
04-26-2016, 08:05 PM
Took mine in for a new tire and they talked me into the laser alignment. Friendly and professional, did a good job on the tire, but I noticed zero difference in handling from the alignment.