PDA

View Full Version : Another One For The Books

BajaRon
03-03-2016, 04:03 PM
As you know, I do battle with our illustrious US Postal Service from time to time. Tilting at windmills has always inspired me! Not that I ever win, mind you.

This is a package which was supposed to go to Singapore. Last I checked, Singapore was in Asia. But obviously not, according to the USPS.

Product & Tracking Information

DATE & TIME
STATUS OF ITEM

February 18, 2016 , 6:54 pm
Customs Clearance
ITALY

Your item is being processed by customs in ITALY at 6:54 pm on February 18, 2016.

February 18, 2016 , 11:57 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
ITALY

February 12, 2016 , 7:47 pm
Departed
Milan, ITALY

February 12, 2016 , 6:50 pm
Departed
Milan, ITALY

February 12, 2016 , 5:20 pm
Departed
Zurich, SWITZERLAND

February 11, 2016 , 7:50 pm
Departed
Miami, UNITED STATES

February 11, 2016 , 4:10 pm
Arrived
Miami, UNITED STATES

February 11, 2016 , 12:53 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 11, 2016 , 9:43 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
MIAMI, FL 33112

February 11, 2016 , 9:43 am
Arrived at Sort Facility
ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

February 9, 2016 , 12:08 pm
Acceptance
GREENEVILLE, TN 37743

GeorgiaBill
03-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Much worse than the problems we have around here. I hand deliver neighbor's mail that is placed in my box, and they do the same for me. Around 5 pm when the carrier wants to go home they have used reasons for non-delivery that include no such address and no code for the access gate. I've had this address for 34 years and my gravel driveway has no gate.

The good news is that the sway bar arrived here safely on Monday, was installed on Tuesday and I really like it. Hope you get your package re-routed.

-Bill

BajaRon
03-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Much worse than the problems we have around here. I hand deliver neighbor's mail that is placed in my box, and they do the same for me. Around 5 pm when the carrier wants to go home they have used reasons for non-delivery that include no such address and no code for the access gate. I've had this address for 34 years and my gravel driveway has no gate.

The good news is that the sway bar arrived here safely on Monday, was installed on Tuesday and I really like it. Hope you get your package re-routed.

-Bill

Fortunately, these kinds of issues are rare. But none the less mind boggling!

Glad you like the Bar! Have a great riding season!

Saluda
03-03-2016, 05:44 PM
You have to love it.

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Interesting that it departed both Zurich and Milan, twice, without having arrived at either one first! :dontknow: I wonder if foreign PO tracking info for someone else got mistaken by the system as being for yours.

Trbayth
03-03-2016, 08:03 PM

-Bill

Hear you on that one Bill. I also get my mail very late in the day.