PDA

View Full Version : 5th Annual Bike Fest Covington, GA April 10th, 2016

redneck diva
03-02-2016, 07:08 AM
here is a flyer for all who would like to come out & have a great time & help to raise some $$$ for a great cause.................. ST JUDE'S CHILDRENS HOSPITAL............

this event is being held by the Southern Cruisers Chapter #213

look to see you there..............................

:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:

Dave & Karen
03-02-2016, 12:32 PM
here is a flyer for all who would like to come out & have a great time & help to raise some $$$ for a great cause.................. ST JUDE'S CHILDRENS HOSPITAL............

this event is being held by the Southern Cruisers Chapter #213

look to see you there..............................

:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:

We have had our Spyder for 3 1/2 days and Covington is only an hour away. So this will be our first festival.
How can I join the Southern Cruisers Chapter #213? I didn't see it listed on the site to add the group.
Thanks.:2excited:

redneck diva
03-18-2016, 05:56 AM
sorry for the delayed reply.................

it will be a great festival........... we have a really good time & lots of fun............. if you would like to join SCRC #213 Randy *ToothPick* Carden is our 1st officer & his number is #770-280-7072
& we would love to have you join............. we do weekly get togethers & go riding somewhere...... then also meet on Saturdays & make it a bike night & go riding then dinner............ family friendly.....
& a great bunch of people............

We have had our Spyder for 3 1/2 days and Covington is only an hour away. So this will be our first festival.
How can I join the Southern Cruisers Chapter #213? I didn't see it listed on the site to add the group.
Thanks.:2excited:

redneck diva
03-20-2016, 12:39 PM
only 3 weeks away from BIKEFEST in Covington, GA hope to see some spyders there & we can all raise some $$$$ for St Jude's Children's Hospital

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::thumbup::thumbup::thumbu p::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::ye s::yes::yes::yes::yes:

redneck diva
03-28-2016, 06:58 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126746&stc=1

bike fest is less than 2 weeks away
hope to see some of you there

redneck diva
04-06-2016, 02:51 PM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127424&stc=1

this sunday is BIKEFEST in Covington, GA