PDA

View Full Version : 622 Trailer Bump Skid with Bright LED Run/Stop/Turn

JBonamassa Fan
03-01-2016, 10:09 PM
I recently purchased the SPYDERPOPS 622 Trailer Bump Skid with the LED lights and I'm really pleased with it! This product makes the back of your trailer stand out with it's Running/Stop/Turn LED's. Simple installation, with included instructions and wiring. Great job by SPYDERPOPS a supporting vendor:bowdown:

GadgetGuy442
03-02-2016, 07:35 AM
Would love to see it.. Post a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruzr Joe
03-02-2016, 08:19 AM
I also had the lighted bumpskid for my RT-622 (it is on the back of the trailer) and it makes a big difference in being seen. Spyderpops is making one for the freedom trailer also and it should be ready in the next 10 days or so.

Cruzr Joe

JBonamassa Fan
03-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Would love to see it.. Post a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For those who may want to see pictures of the bump skid, SPYDERPOPS has several pictures on his website. Prior to purchasing the bump skid, you will need to remove the smaller black plastic cover inside your trailer that covers the tail light assembly and verify whether you have a 3 or 5 pin connector. It's really important to verify this because SPYDERPOPS includes a pigtail connector with this bump skid for plug & play as well as the 2 new longer bolts for bolting on the bump skid to your 622 trailer.

Brentc
03-02-2016, 11:31 AM
I'm going bro need to start supplementing my income somehow............:yikes: