PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want me to take pics?

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-01-2016, 12:51 AM
I am seriously underway with farkling my Copper 2014 RTS. Are there any parts of the RT anyone wants me to get a photo of while I've got it sitting here naked? I'm not the most diligent in chronicling my work so I won't guarantee I'll get the pics you want, but I'll try. Remembering to take them is the biggest challenge! :banghead:

Bam Bam and Pebbles
03-01-2016, 07:44 AM
That photo is the very definition of the word "seriously"

Bob Denman
03-01-2016, 07:50 AM
:clap: How about some pics of the re-assembly process around the "top" of the bike? :thumbup:

Pirate looks at --
03-01-2016, 09:52 AM
That's Cognac!:banghead:

SpyderSteveFL
03-01-2016, 09:55 AM
I'd like to know the best way to get a wire from the handlebars to the trunk or frunk, like where the GPS wire goes through the handlebars and down into the body. Also how the 'glovebox' and switch panel attaches. Good luck!

finless
03-01-2016, 09:57 AM
Looks like your putting on Tri-axis handlebars?
Hope my videos are helping :)

That is a big job I must say...

Bob

IdahoMtnSpyder
03-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Looks like your putting on Tri-axis handlebars?
Hope my videos are helping :)

That is a big job I must say...

Bob
Piece of cake, dried up though! I put it on my 2013 RT, and then took it off, so this is getting to be old hat! :thumbup::roflblack: I haven't reviewed your video. Maybe I should. Do you have a caution in there about hanging onto the plate the ignition switch is bolted to? If not, you should. If you drop it, it can take hours and a new inspection camera to find it! Hmmmmm, now why would I know that? :banghead:

Chupaca
03-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Good luck with the projects...:thumbup: you are really into the works there...

markyodo
03-01-2016, 05:55 PM
I had made a suggestion a while ago of creating a reference for all the wired connections for the OEM harness so when we want to add farkles / power bridge adapters we are not guessing which ones are needed.
Which are 2 pin, 3 pin, 5 pin, etc? This would be handy.
Thanks.