02-15-2009, 11:51 AM
i did it today...looking great...:yes:

Director
02-15-2009, 12:00 PM
i did it today...looking great...:yes:
Sweet! :congrats::thumbup:

nudle
02-15-2009, 12:06 PM
:cheers:Bruce Have you got the Red tops for your bags.My contact said maybe the end of feb.

BRPjunkie
02-15-2009, 12:27 PM
:congrats:

NancysToy
02-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks, Igor. My wife has a yellow Spyder, and she was contemplating the yellow/black bags, but she had tow qustions. What do the all black ones look like on a yellow Spyder, and what do the brackets look like without the bags. Your pics answered both. Now it's her decision.
-Scotty http://forum.thestompbox.net/images/smilies/1a_snow.gif

tjfischer
02-15-2009, 01:31 PM
Looks really nice Igor. Nice Job on the installation.:cheers:

chris56
02-15-2009, 01:50 PM
hi igor..
looks good - how long did you work ?
do you plan to change the colour of the givi-platesto yellow ??
here are two pics - best place for spyders..??
chris

sleepman
02-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks, Igor. My wife has a yellow Spyder, and she was contemplating the yellow/black bags, but she had tow qustions. What do the all black ones look like on a yellow Spyder, and what do the brackets look like without the bags. Your pics answered both. Now it's her decision.
-Scotty http://forum.thestompbox.net/images/smilies/1a_snow.gif

I did the black bags also with my yellow spyder. Saves a bit of money and I ended up really liking the way it looks. Also since I really like Givi bags it allows me to switch them between my Spyder and V-strom so I save money on not having to have different sets of luggage.

igor
02-15-2009, 02:49 PM
hi igor..
looks good - how long did you work ?
do you plan to change the colour of the givi-platesto yellow ??
here are two pics - best place for spyders..??
chris

i`ll leave them black..plan to change :f_spider: colour ;)

Director
02-16-2009, 09:59 AM
:cheers:Bruce Have you got the Red tops for your bags.My contact said maybe the end of feb.

Not yet, Bob. One of the Givi guys at the Toronto Motorcycle Show in December told me not to expect them until March. Apparently, there is supposed to be a large shipment coming in at that time.:dontknow:

Bruce

igor
02-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Can i ask what is the best way to make wires a litle longer for connect turn signals? Loking for good connectors...Thanks for advice. Thank u

BRPjunkie
02-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Can i ask what is the best way to make wires a litle longer for connect turn signals? Loking for good connectors...Thanks for advice. Thank u

See my reply in the 2-13- 09 "Givi V35 Rack" thread. Reply #27 explains how I did the wire extension without cutting any wires.