PDA

View Full Version : CAN-AM SPYDER OWNERS’ EVENT AT DAYTONA 2016

Lamonster
02-26-2016, 12:07 PM
CAN-AM SPYDER OWNERS’ EVENT AT DAYTONA
BRP’s Can-Am Spyder team looks forward to beginning the 2016 riding season with you in Daytona Beach, Florida, this Spring and is excited to be a part of the historic 75th Annual Daytona Bike Week. To thank you for being a Can-Am Spyder rider, we wish to provide you with authentic Floridian hospitality during our Can-Am Spyder Speedway Experience.
BRP has arranged the opportunity for members of its powersports family to test ride the new 2016 Can-Am Spyder models and a special surprise. These will take place on Manufacturers’ Row on the front side of the Daytona International Speedway*. Ride on up to the specially reserved Can-Am Spyder Rider Platinum Parking Zone and join the BRP team and fellow
Can-Am Spyder owners in the Spyder Lounge. You will be treated to lunch, receive a commemorative pin and a complimentary ticket to the Spring Dash ride around the world famous Daytona International Speedway.
We will send you further details one week prior to the event. Stay tuned!
* For those who have joined us for Bike Week in the past and for first-timers, please note that the Can-Am Spyder event will be staged on the front side of the Speedway.
March 12, 2016 - Schedule of Activities
11:00 a.m. Can-Am Spyder Platinum Parking Zone open to Can-Am Spyder owners
§ adjacent to the Can-Am Spyder Test Ride area – Look for BRP staff member directing parking
11:30 a.m. Spyder Rider Center goes LIVE
§ Register at the Entrance of the white tent - next to the mannequins dressed in Can-Am Spyder Gear – and pick up you commemorative pin. Enjoy the music and catching up with fellow Spyder enthusiasts from around the world.
1:00 p.m. Start of the 75th Daytona 200
1:00 p.m. Can-Am Spyder Rider Lunch
1:15 p.m. Official Welcome from BRP’s Can-Am Spyder Team
2:00 p.m. Can-Am Spyder special project walk-around
3:30 p.m. Begin preparations for Spring Dash staging
4:00 p.m. Can-Am Spyder Owners convoy to Spring Dash staging area
4:30 p.m. Spring Dash with a ride around the world famous Daytona Speedway track (dependent on the time at which the Daytona 200 ends)
End of 2016 Can-Am Spyder Owner Appreciation Event.

Ride safe - we look forward to seeing you Saturday, March 12, 2016!

Lamonster
03-06-2016, 10:45 PM
We head out in the morning. Hope to see you there :doorag:

PMK
03-07-2016, 06:14 AM
Is the preferred parking and event, except the track event, only for those that were accepted or is it every Spyder owner can park there.

MouthPiece
03-07-2016, 06:57 AM
Is the preferred parking and event, except the track event, only for those that were accepted or is it every Spyder owner can park there.

Excellent question. Although I can't say with certainty, it appears that anyone who has a spyder can park in that area. The email specifically states that it will not allow "OTHER" motorcycles to park there.

Chris

MouthPiece
03-07-2016, 06:58 AM
We head out in the morning. Hope to see you there :doorag:

Y'all have a safe trip, Lamont. See ya soon.

Chris

currin20fan
03-07-2016, 09:10 AM
Will they allow us Spyder owners in the tents if we didn't register?

MouthPiece
03-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Will they allow us Spyder owners in the tents if we didn't register?

If by "in the tents" you mean to eat, again, I can't say with certainty. However, I do recall that last year this "signing up" or not being able to came up. When I went to get in line to eat, they didn't have me listed on their sheet. I raised a bit of hell about it and they wound up letting me in. I do plan on taking the emails they sent me this year with me to show that I had attempted to sign up.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Ron2andia
03-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Have fun all! Hope to join you there one day.