PDA

View Full Version : Passenger Armrest

threefingers2
02-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Hi all the Mandan newbie here.. Just wondering what you experienced spyder people have found to be a comfortable armrest for my wife. I know she will also want a waterbottle holder also. Any advice and or pictures would be of a great help to us as we start to put things together we need to go places. Thanks for your spyder owners support. :bowdown: Craig & Lori

SpyderAnn01
02-23-2016, 06:12 PM
Diamond R makes armrests that are movable and there are also several fixed types armrests available. I was going to add that Rivco, a site sponsor also has armrests and cupholders too but the next poster beat me to it.

Mazo EMS2
I put a set of the Rivco armrests on over the winter, so we haven't had a chance to put any time on 'em. But the Mrs sat on the bike and said "oh yeah, this will be a lot better".....so, time will tell. Fair price I thought, and a pretty easy install too. Check em out, they're a sponsor here on the site. On the Home Page. I chose em because they came pretty highly recommended by folks here on S/L

Bob Denman
The ones from Diamond-R are really great!

http://www.diamondraccessories.com/indexpage.php

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=124642&stc=1

LJspydee
02-24-2016, 08:37 PM
My wife really likes the Corbin armrests. They were a little pricey, but they are really solid and secure. I added a cup holder to the existing screws.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=124751&stc=1

markyodo
02-25-2016, 06:38 AM
I own the Show Chrome Accessories 41-159 Passenger Armrest. It was the first purchase for the RT and they have had many miles on them and my passenger.
Attached to them are a cup holder and a mesh storage bag for each side.

Scotts8826
02-25-2016, 08:08 AM
Hi all the Mandan newbie here.. Just wondering what you experienced spyder people have found to be a comfortable armrest for my wife. I know she will also want a waterbottle holder also. Any advice and or pictures would be of a great help to us as we start to put things together we need to go places. Thanks for your spyder owners support. :bowdown: Craig & Lori

We have the Diamond-R brand. My wife really likes them. They add to her comfort and even though they swing away to allow boarding, she feels a sense of security as well. Just remember they are not designed to support much weight so don't lean heavy on them when dismounting the bike. A hand from her husband is still the best support.

OverHillAndDale
02-25-2016, 08:52 AM
Just to add more confusion, Ultimate Seats also offers passenger armrests. They look suspiciously like the Rivco.

remark2013
02-26-2016, 01:50 PM
We have the RIVCO's on our RT, after I raised them up with a spacer between the mounting bracket and armrest, Wifi realy likes them. Plus I personally like the look of them as well!

Cruzr Joe
02-26-2016, 02:13 PM
I own the Show Chrome Accessories 41-159 Passenger Armrest. It was the first purchase for the RT and they have had many miles on them and my passenger.
Attached to them are a cup holder and a mesh storage bag for each side.

Another pitch for the Show Chrome ones, and you can get them from a sponsor ............. SPYDERPOPS

Cruzr Joe