PDA

View Full Version : Missing Weather Radio

rmag
02-21-2016, 05:47 PM
I have a 14 RTL and had a chance to take it out for a ride this weekend. I noticed the weather radio does not show up when scroll through the radio functions. I tried a hard reboot by disconnecting the battery for a half an hour. Has anybody had this happen?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Rich

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-22-2016, 01:01 AM
I have a 14 RTL and had a chance to take it out for a ride this weekend. I noticed the weather radio does not show up when scroll through the radio functions. I tried a hard reboot by disconnecting the battery for a half an hour. Has anybody had this happen?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Rich
You pushed the Mode button to get to radio, and the the Set button to cycle through FM, AM, WX, Aux, and back to FM, right? And you're saying when you do that there is no WX coming up?

Bfromla
02-22-2016, 02:34 AM
Problem like that screams warranty !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Denman
02-22-2016, 07:53 AM
:agree: :shocked:

You also might want to review the instructions for the R.E.C.C. to make sure that you didn't miss a step in there somewhere.

rmag
02-22-2016, 08:35 AM
You pushed the Mode button to get to radio, and the the Set button to cycle through FM, AM, WX, Aux, and back to FM, right? And you're saying when you do that there is no WX coming up?

Correct, no WX at all. Looks like I may have to park it at the dealer.