PDA

View Full Version : Heated seat cover....such a thing?

Mazo EMS2
02-18-2016, 08:49 PM
I know there are heated seats out there, but frankly, I can't afford a new seat....So, does anyone know of an alternative?, say a heated cover?. We can buy various types of cushions, but are any heated? I could see how having a little heat under the hind end might be nice on the cool days.
Thoughts?

2010 RT

Rick

trikermutha
02-18-2016, 08:57 PM
why not put on the heat element yourself in the seat? They are a ton less money and one of the sponsors here have them for sale.

pegasus1300
02-18-2016, 09:07 PM
motorcycledave.com one of the sponsors here will sell you a heating element to put in your seat and gel pad to make it more comfortable. Dave is great to deal with and will even help you with the installation if you need it. I am still in awe of the amount of time he spent with me on my installation considering the price of the gel pad. Check out the home page here he is listed there.

Bfromla
02-18-2016, 10:52 PM
Found quite a few on google search. Not hard to find just your choice but motorcycledave sounds like best spyder help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorCalBud
02-19-2016, 01:28 PM
It's not Heated, but...I purchased an Austrailian Sheepskin and it's keeping our tuchies nice a warm! This was not cut as a seat cover, but fits very nicely, is SOOOOooo soft and comes in colors. It also works in summer to keep you a bit cooler and give some air down there. Only $89
http://www.overland.com/products/overland-single-pelt-australian-sheepskin-rug-80313.aspx