PDA

View Full Version : Can Am Spyder Vendors

wengerda
02-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Question, do we know which vendors will be at next month Daytona Beach Bike Week. It will be nice if we have a list before we go there, and plan our new upgrades. Thank you.:clap:

Bob Denman
02-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Is there anything useful in here? :dontknow:

http://www.daytonabeach.com/bikerbeach/vendors/

wengerda
02-10-2016, 08:44 AM
Thank you for the vendor list, but that does not show Can Am Vendors. I have a little bit of money to spend on accessories and I want to know which vendors will be there for it. :banghead:

Bob Denman
02-10-2016, 08:46 AM
I guess that they don't break it down by brand... :lecturef_smilie: it's time to do your homework! :D
:shemademe_smilie::shocked:

wengerda
02-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Serious homework, what do you think I am doing right now lol :banghead: This is what I call Serious homework. :yes:Can Am Vendors you want my money come and get it, and let me know if you are going to be at Daytona. ;)

Chupaca
02-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Depending on what your looking for you can go to the home page and ask our vendors who's going. They will let you know...:thumbup:

wengerda
02-10-2016, 10:35 AM
In my opinion, and only my opinion, our sponsor vendors can let us know if they will be at the Daytona Beach Bike Week and their location. Again that will be my opinion and good customer service.

Copperman
02-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Question, do we know which vendors will be at next month Daytona Beach Bike Week. It will be nice if we have a list before we go there, and plan our new upgrades. Thank you.:clap:

In my opinion, and only my opinion, our sponsor vendors can let us know if they will be at the Daytona Beach Bike Week and their location. Again that will be my opinion and good customer service.

It's always nice to see someone wanting to spend their hard earned money on their Spyder. Good for you!

In my experience, your best bet is to wait till you go to a Spyder specific event to dress up your new baby. The national motorcycle events are geared to the two-wheeled variety and if there's anything there to buy for your Spyder, it'll be an afterthought. It is what it is!

There will be many Spyder specific events to go to this year and most will have a "Vendor Village". The Granddaddy of them all is Spyderfest. There, you can buy almost anything you want for your Spyder. Your only limitation is your wallet.

You will also have the opportunity to see many other Spyders, meet their owners and get numerous ideas of what you can spend your money on.

As far as Daytona, just go and enjoy the time there at the BRP tent. Don't look for vendors. There may be none there.

MidTNDawg
02-10-2016, 01:42 PM
at many M/C rallies/events, Copperman in post #8 provides good advice. Just go to Daytona, enjoy everything, and know you will probably find adequate vendors to spend all the money you want to spend.

ARtraveler
02-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Post #8 has it covered well. :spyder2: specific events are going to draw more :ani29: only vendors.

Lots of money involved for vendors to go to gatherings. Most pick and choose to make a buck and save a buck.

robertl
02-10-2016, 03:07 PM
I think you are expected a tad much for each vendor to come here and advertise for bike week.

There will be vendors for just about anything but this is primarily a cruiser and sport bike event. I also have a Buell and other than a few universal accessories there is very little that actually fits my bike. I do see more Spyders each year though.

If there is a product or vendor you are interested in, I would probably recommend following them on social media. I missed out on the spyder ride around the track because it was posted on Facebook before I thought to go like the page.

Bike Week has a FB page also which is updated regularly: https://www.facebook.com/daytonabikeweek

There is so much going on during bike week so not sure how anyone could not have a good time.

SpyderAnn01
02-10-2016, 08:09 PM
It is pretty hard for Spyder specific vendors to make any money at an event like Bike Week, we would just be little fish in a big sea. I would imagine though that Ultimate Seats and Corbin Seats will have displays and they may or may not have Spyder seats there, Baker Air Wings could be there too.

fencepost
02-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Seats is at Destination Daytona, I think F4 Customs will be at the Speedway. The best place to look for Spyder I think wood be the Speedway. Maybe Lamont could jump in on this.

scooterexpress
02-11-2016, 07:46 AM
as a vendor I would love to be there but got to save vacation time for sf.

wengerda
02-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Got it guys, thank you.

F4 Customs
02-15-2016, 02:07 PM
F4 Customs will be there with windshields and Baker Air Wings We will be located at the Daytona Speedway. Hope to see you there.
Don Frank
330-968-4644