PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY hate thieves. Scumbags.

mowin
02-08-2016, 09:05 PM
So earlier today I was cutting some log length firewood in my yard. I had two of my saws out for the task.
I cut for about a 1/2 hr, when mother nature kicked in. Before I went inside, I started my tractor so it could warm up
While I took care of business. I left my saws by the pile of logs. Maybe 30' off the road.

When I returned to continue my chores, my saws were gone.. Now, I live on a secondary road where I know all my neighbors, and I can hardly see there houses. There is a bit of traffic as my road is a shortcut between two county roads.

I was inside for maybe 10 minutes, if that. Thing that REALLY gets me, is the a$$hole or holes, knew someone was home, as my tractor was 30' away from the saws, running. $1500.00 worth of saws gone....

I'm I a bad guy hoping the drug addict that took my saw dies a slow painful death tonight from a overdose? One can hope...

How do I know it's a addict? Well, I really don't, but there has been a problem with robberies around town, and they have been linked to drugs.

Bob Denman
02-08-2016, 09:31 PM
:shocked: Damn... :banghead:
Am I wrong to hope that the :cus:er cuts his own leg off? :dontknow:

ARtraveler
02-08-2016, 10:12 PM
Sorry to hear of the theft. When it hits home, it is very personal and one feels violated.

Lets hope that Karma comes back and bites the thief or thieves in the A$$. :yes:

mowin
02-08-2016, 10:20 PM
:shocked: Damn... :banghead:
Am I wrong to hope that the :cus:er cuts his own leg off? :dontknow:

Thing is, the a$$hat probably won't even start the saws. The scumbucket that buys the saws for $20 bucks needs more than his leg cut off. He's just as guilty.
Bleed you pr**k. Bleed slowly enough, but fast enough that the EMT's can't save your sorry a$$.

Ask me how I really feel.. lol

Bfromla
02-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Sorry to hear of the theft. When it hits home, it is very personal and one feels violated.

Lets hope that Karma comes back and bites the thief or thieves in the A$$. :yes:
:agree: Be glad you were away when the fools did what they did or you could be out more than tools.:lecturef_smilie: (Fyi look @my info)

mowin
02-08-2016, 10:51 PM
:agree: Be glad you were away when the fools did what they did or you could be out more than tools.:lecturef_smilie: (Fyi look @my info)

I fully get what you are saying. I do carry 100% of the time.

Chupaca
02-08-2016, 11:19 PM
Fear not that he/she/they will be dewly compensated for their deeds. Life has a way of balancing things out even if we do not get to see this but rest assured that they will get their just rewards...do feel for your loss but take a deep breath and smile....you are the winner :thumbup: never feels like it...:banghead::banghead:

Orange Spyder Man
02-09-2016, 09:23 AM
its a shame you were not aware enough to put 2 - 45 slugs right in the middle of their torso...

osm

Sam Mac
02-09-2016, 09:40 AM
Check the pawn shops in your area.

bruiser
02-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Well, that doth suck the big one. Any jugglers recently move in to the neighborhood?

Bob Denman
02-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Well, that doth suck the big one. Any jugglers recently move in to the neighborhood?

:joke: I think that I saw this guy in your neighborhood! Do you recognize your saw? :dontknow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ti3MkTt5qv4

jerpinoy
02-09-2016, 06:05 PM
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bob Denman
02-09-2016, 06:23 PM
A security camera got a picture of the guy trying to start your chainsaw...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123955&stc=1

mowin
02-09-2016, 09:05 PM
A security camera got a picture of the guy trying to start your chainsaw...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123955&stc=1

I'll give him a hand starting it, after I reassuring him the on switch is off. Oops, sorry your balls are missing. NOT..:roflblack:

Vader
02-09-2016, 09:48 PM
That sucks..I hope you notified the local police. And I second local pawn shops, and will add Craigslist.

Ron2andia
02-09-2016, 10:10 PM
Sorry to hear that.. One of the worst feelings ever... Been there:banghead::banghead:

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-09-2016, 11:53 PM
I learned years ago when living in Louisiana not to make it easy for thieves. I was in the garage when there was a knock on the window. A cop asked me if I owned a black Acura. I said, "Yeah I do. Somebody stole it. It's supposed to be here in the driveway!" He said, "It's down the road here a half mile in the woods. The guy didn't make the 90° corner and crashed into a tree." It was totaled.

I had left it unlocked with the valet key in the console. I'm sure the crook figured he'd hit the jackpot! His joy ride was pretty short. I learned not to leave cars unlocked, even in the daytime in my own driveway in a crime free neighborhood.

spacetiger
02-10-2016, 05:39 AM
Sorry for the theft. Make sure you report this to the sheriff or police and to your neighbors. There is a chance they may show up later. You will want the sheriff or police report to help you reclaim the saw(s).

Jerry

vided
02-10-2016, 06:04 AM
scumbags

could be one of those non-violent drug pushers that were released :yikes::yikes:

mowin
02-10-2016, 08:15 AM
State troopers were notified and incident report filed. I have started a claim with my insurance company.
There's no pawn shops near me, closest is probably 20 mi away. I have been checking CL, but nothing yet.
Trooper said my chances of seeing them again is pretty slim. He's thinking it was some strung out heroin
addict that needed their next fix.

AY4B
02-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Sorry to hear that Mowin, I live in a very similar situation, off the beaten path. I hope they catch the b@stards. This day and age, it is not necessarily drug addicts.
Cold and hungry people do desperate things. You can thank our current administration by letting in whoever wants to and come take what they want.